Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

Alyxiane

Quote from: Otakuya on May 30, 2011, 10:26:01 PM
^ So much hate and love for Fanime at the same time too
I'm trying not to absorb any negative energy since I had a good time at Fanime despite personal setbacks. >:
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

MyMidnightAffair

I saw one too many...
Hetalias.
Vocaloids.
Kuroshitsuji.
P&SG.
Pokémon.

But still, their cosplays were, nonetheless, wonderful.

L0Lpants

Despite all the snags that occurred, Fanime was pretty damn good.

It's not "Legendary" as i'd like to say it was, but still pretty good
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

MyMidnightAffair

Naruto took a long time until it got old.
But Kuroshitsuji?
Snap.

Got old instantaneously.

otakuya

Wait till next year: Fanime will be awesome if they fix everything everyone's been complaining about. And the Sharks are gonna have another playoff run again. And I will cosplay Stig again.

L0Lpants

Post-con life sucks balls! Our nerdy version of Disneyland was better than it is outside here!

L0Lpants

this might be been for fitting to have said this yesterday rather than today but oh well:

"the more fun you had back then, the more you miss it all in the end"

MyMidnightAffair

otakuya

L0Lpants

its been a day & a half since i got back to my computer & the 144 pics i took are STILL not processed 100% yet. Add on more time finding the people who cosplayed to i can give credits & they'd be done by whenever this week.

But what really pisses me off is that I didn't get around to watch last week's episode of Tosh.0 nor will I this week!!

c2chaos

Found a picture of Runewitt mocking the Protestors. lol.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on June 01, 2011, 01:51:21 AM
its been a day & a half since i got back to my computer & the 144 pics i took are STILL not processed 100% yet. Add on more time finding the people who cosplayed to i can give credits & they'd be done by whenever this week.

But what really pisses me off is that I didn't get around to watch last week's episode of Tosh.0 nor will I this week!!
I haven't watched any of the new episodes (besides eps. 1-3) of tosh.o fawk.
Oh, and here's a promised picture of LOLpants:

L0Lpants

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 01, 2011, 06:26:59 AM

Who the hell did you promise to show a picture of me? Great, now i'm not save from the Internetz anymore....

Runewitt

I wonder who has the picture of me arm wrestling Jesus..
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on June 01, 2011, 01:22:21 PM

Who the hell did you promise to show a picture of me? Great, now i'm not save from the Internetz anymore....

I accepted your challenge @ the B&WB, remember?  :D
Don't worry, it's not like people on the internetz will hunt you down. Plus, you've got shades on.

L0Lpants

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 01, 2011, 04:13:25 PM
Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on June 01, 2011, 01:22:21 PM

I accepted your challenge @ the B&WB, remember?  :D
Don't worry, it's not like people on the internetz will hunt you down. Plus, you've got shades on.

Except maybe the FBI with all my headgrass I pluck out all the time & leave everywhere. Let's just say, some people never forget about a certain liquor store getting blown up accidently....

Also, more shameless plugging!! http://sumblueguy41.deviantart.com/gallery/

otakuya

Look at the weather outside right now; aren't you glad that Fanime was last week?

Runewitt

I knew i should have dyed my hair black for that..
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

otakuya

Exactly one week ago right now, I was sleepy e-gaming