Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

L0Lpants

Exactly one week ago, i was telling vendors to gtfo as swap meet was closing.

(Also, Boston better pick up their game cuz I refuse to accept Vancouver as the Stanley Cup recipients!)
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

otakuya

^ um, there was no swap meet on Saturday night, was there?

^ imagine the storyline if it was Sharks vs Bruins; it'll be all Joe Thornton all the time

L0Lpants

Quote from: Otakuya on June 05, 2011, 01:03:16 AM
^ um, there was no swap meet on Saturday night, was there?

^ imagine the storyline if it was Sharks vs Bruins; it'll be all Joe Thornton all the time

Swap meet would have been closed & vendors would be packing up at this point, but i'd still tell em' to gtfo

Dude, it could have been Sharks & Bruins in the finals but be as it may, our defense is nowhere as solid as Vancouvers or Bostons

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

Yami: "I'm here to kick ass and play cards. And I'm all out of ass."

L0Lpants

i think we're all in need of a "after-con get together" of some sort, because work & watching stuff can only do so much until you get bored

NerdyBirdAsh

The sun needs to come out so I can have a bbq pool party. :c
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

AbsolutelyCursed

Last week at this exact time I was at the B&W ball.

Somebody

Quote from: AbsolutelyCursed on June 05, 2011, 10:46:47 PM
Last week at this exact time I was at the B&W ball.

I was just about to ask you if you went.  :P
I had wondered, because the only person from the forums I saw this year (besides AuroraDreamer, who I think rarely posts these days) was Jerry, but a friend of mine said he saw you walking behind me at some point during the ball.

Gosh, I didn't see anybody this year... the convention went by so quickly! Dx
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

questionette

I just made matcha green tea swiss roll cake and iced coffee, and am about to head out to the recreational pool we have on campus.....and I have a final at 6pm :P yay procrastination!

otakuya

Runewitt

i forgot what i'm supposed to do at work tomorrow, and so did my boss.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

otakuya

Can't wait for more info on Smash Bros 4. That's the only reason I'd want a Wii U

L0Lpants

I should be packing for Disneyland but it's only 1 bag, so fuck it.

Also, Bruins w/ the 8-1 win= nicely done, fellas.

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

chifunii

FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

otakuya

I think about 80% of games shown at E3 this year are sequels, prequels, or collections... Take a game and just put 2, 3, 4, 2012 or something like that

Runewitt

I pre-ordered Duke Nukem Forever today. i would habe done it sooner, but i was broke.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Alyxiane

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

questionette

So, this morning I got up to get some water.  I went to the cupboard, got a cup, went to the sink to pore water in my cup and instead of turning on the faucet I took the soap bottle and started pouring that into my cup for a good 10 seconds before I realized what I was doing.