Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

G.I.R

Who cares about passenger aircraft innovations when the airlines bend you over and screw you for every piece of luggage you have and now even for how far up in coach class you sit?

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

AuroraDreamer

Glitch

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Somebody

I HATE ECON.
AND COME ON DA CHAT LET ME IN! D<
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

kyochan

Mah dead branches will pwn joo! >=D<br /> - Kyochan

c2chaos

Glitch

Engage those star destroyers at point blank range.

AuroraDreamer

otakuya

If, by some freak of anything, that San Jose State beats #1 Alabama, that'll be the equivalent of the Giants winning the World Series, Sharks winning the Stanley Cup, 49ers winning the Super Bowl, Warriors winning the NBA Finals, Earthquakes winning the MLS Cup, Cal winning the Rose Bowl, and Stanford winning the BCS Championship...all in the same season.

DentyneIce408

- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

c2chaos

Glitch

c2chaos

Somebody

Well. I never thought I'd get into an argument on DA.
And it's amazing to see how age and artist status have nothing to do with maturity.
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Glitch

You've betrayed me for the last time. *gunshot.*

c2chaos

It's feels like it's been a long day. I'm going to bed now....

Glitch

Wood whittling will come back to popularity once we need to fight off the invasion of ventriloquist dummies.