Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

Glitch

Since I haven't had luck with finding work, I think I'll walk out my door and go on a long RPG quest instead. Wish me luck. *takes bag full of gold and power ups.*

Alyxiane

Halloween will be on a Monday this year. BOO. And not the good kind of boo too. :L
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

otakuya

@Glitch: My hotel is hiring for front desk, housekeeping, and maintenence, just in case you're interested in stuff like that. It's not a Fanime hotel, but it's still a hotel, right? :)

L0Lpants

Shit, I gots insomnia. Tryed to read a book = fail. Count sheep = fail (& yes, they were cosplay sheep). Now what?

*note: by the time you read this, i'll just be sleeping thr. The morning. Not good
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

LOVE.SAE

ugh sleeping should not be this hard.
but staying up is so friggin easy.
*mad*

Glitch

Quote from: Otakuya on September 06, 2011, 10:09:25 PM
@Glitch: My hotel is hiring for front desk, housekeeping, and maintenence, just in case you're interested in stuff like that. It's not a Fanime hotel, but it's still a hotel, right? :)
I appreciate it my good man. Although I'll probably be unable to apply if this hotel is in the san jose area, since I'm all the way down in salinas. :]

Alyxiane

SeeU omg. Such a cute design. ... Yet I doubt having plans to cosplay her is present. >3<
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

L0Lpants

as of currenty, the score stands: Insomnia: 4, Me: 0

MyMidnightAffair

Rhornez

awaiting for Fanime 2012 and wondering how it will be this time :'(

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

otakuya

Gummy Bears! Gummy Bears!

Sprinkles! Sprinkles!

Gummy Bears Gummy Bears!

Sprinkles! Sprinkles!

MyMidnightAffair

L0Lpants

hella surprised by how much certain NFL teams have improved since last season(Though I still can't say the same about the Rams)

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

L0Lpants

After all this time of not having a can of Arizona before, i can now say "Brisk, eat your heart out"

Glitch

I'm gonna go to the junk yard and try to build a mech from spare parts.

MyMidnightAffair

Relationships...
school..
relationships..

parents..
boyfriend.

FRACK.

Glitch

BlipTv doesn't look like too bad of a service.

MyMidnightAffair