Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

otakuya

Maskenlav

"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

N.E.R.V.agent220

Busy sports afternoon between 1200 and 1700 hours.

Glitch

A battle is approaching.Prepare your sword.

otakuya

I won more than $100 on Fanduel last night. I never thought I'll ever say this, but Go Lakers!

otakuya

amaya_JDB

Fanime Week...and I gained 5lbs OTL *cries*
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

koolcalcat1

five minutes left until my birthdays done...

otakuya

I won $250 from fantasy basketball the past weekend. Thank you San Antonio Spurs

L0Lpants

how am I suppose to get a phush duck/goose here in time for the party? (in relation to new character added to the my list)
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

otakuya

Think about it. Fanime is 2 days away, if you count Day 0 as a real day, which I do.
And tomorrow, you can say "Fanime is tomorrow!".

Maskenlav

"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

L0Lpants

Quote from: Maskenlav on May 22, 2012, 08:33:30 AM
stop! duck! and roll!

=_= is that suppose to be a subtle sarcastic stab at my need of a phush duck?

L0Lpants

let's put it this way. If the tailor can get it to me b4 Sunday, i'll pay a hefty tip

heeroyuy135

It's weird that I feel both sad and relieved that I can't go to Fanime because I'm flat broke. On one end I'm sad that I won't be able to see friends and that my five-year streak is broken, but for some odd reason I feel...not stressed?

L0Lpants

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 23, 2012, 09:24:18 PM
It's weird that I feel both sad and relieved that I can't go to Fanime because I'm flat broke. On one end I'm sad that I won't be able to see friends and that my five-year streak is broken, but for some odd reason I feel...not stressed?

I aint stressed either, only since this is my 5th time here, I don't feel that psyched about it that much anymore. That's why i'm looking forward to 2013 instead. At least then, everything will be done b4 then...