Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

L0Lpants

~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

Barnes

Looks like I'm changing my vote from Rocky Anderson to Jill Stein :)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

PinkHairSasuke

Barnes

I filled out my application to SF State, and I voted today :)
Yay, Haruko.

c2chaos

How's it going everyone! It's been a while. Man, I miss it here and I especially miss FanimeCon! It should be an interesting con with all the ongoing construction. Has anyone here, other than me, gone by to look at SJCC yet?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

PinkHairSasuke

Cooking food at Panda Express gets tiring.

Quote from: c2chaos on November 08, 2012, 12:28:16 AM
How's it going everyone! It's been a while. Man, I miss it here and I especially miss FanimeCon! It should be an interesting con with all the ongoing construction. Has anyone here, other than me, gone by to look at SJCC yet?

I do Rocky Horror with the cast Barely Legal who performs at the Camera 3 so I pass by there and check it out monthly haha

otakuya

Been a long time since I visited my home board. So much that I missed my 10 year anniversary on this board....

9/25/02 was when I signed up for the Fanime forums. Man, so much changed.

Ironically, I will probably not attend F13. I will be saving up for SGC in Dallas the next month, and will compete for the ScrewAttack Iron Man of Gaming.

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

PinkHairSasuke

Thinking about buying a "NOW: That's What I Call Music" CD I saw today since Gangnam Style is on it.

c2chaos

PinkHairSasuke

Ms. Simian's voice sounds weird on the Amazing World of Gumball now.

Rhornez

been unemployed for a few months since graduating high school, finally applied to community college, and now attempting to learn how to drive so i can finally drive myself places

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Mi Feng

1. More people are counting down until the end of the Mayan calender than until Christmas... :(
2. I hate finals.

Quote from: Rhornez on December 12, 2012, 03:42:33 PM
been unemployed for a few months since graduating high school, finally applied to community college, and now attempting to learn how to drive so i can finally drive myself places

Sorry to hear that Rhornez. :( Take advantage of public transit if you have that around you maybe?

otakuya

I bet someday soon, FanimeCon will become so big that we'll go back to the Santa Clara Convention Center and use the new 49ers Stadium

PinkHairSasuke

c2chaos

Rhornez

Quote from: Mi Feng on December 12, 2012, 10:32:06 PM

1. More people are counting down until the end of the Mayan calender than until Christmas... :(
2. I hate finals.

Quote from: Rhornez on December 12, 2012, 03:42:33 PM

Sorry to hear that Rhornez. :( Take advantage of public transit if you have that around you maybe?

yeah just job hunting and i dislike taking the bus but i will survive i just dont like going alone
random thought: waiting for fanime con

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Barnes

^ Hope your job search works out.

Also waiting for FanimeCon, and I like granny smith and midget apples  :D
Yay, Haruko.

otakuya

Honestly, I'm more excited for Japan Expo 2013 than Fanime this year because an anime convention is back at Santa Clara Convention Center!

otakuya

Just found out that the Corvette is in Maximum Tune 4 #mindblown