Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

PinkHairSasuke

On a job a hunt still, coming up sour. Also waiting for Fanime to update their site.

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

AuroraDreamer

Kind of depressed. I think my relationship is ending :(

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

c2chaos

I found her. It's been two years but I found her. I know nothing about her other than she is kind, cute, loves Hatsune Miku as much as I do, and loves cosplaying. I could never get with such a girl though. Plus, She lives on the other side of the country...

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: c2chaos on January 19, 2013, 02:58:47 AM
I found her. It's been two years but I found her. I know nothing about her other than she is kind, cute, loves Hatsune Miku as much as I do, and loves cosplaying. I could never get with such a girl though. Plus, She lives on the other side of the country...
Don't let distance be a factor in having someone of your dreams.

:/ derp... I am done being emo now :D

Lucifargundam

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

c2chaos

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on January 19, 2013, 04:56:50 AM

I am not even sure of her feelings. I do feel something for her but that might be only because I was in a weak spot, but there is really no telling.

I thought I saw a new layout for the forums yesterday. Then the forums was down for a short while and we were back to this.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: c2chaos on January 20, 2013, 03:47:42 AM
Quote from: AuroraDreamer on January 19, 2013, 04:56:50 AM

I am not even sure of her feelings. I do feel something for her but that might be only because I was in a weak spot, but there is really no telling.

I thought I saw a new layout for the forums yesterday. Then the forums was down for a short while and we were back to this.
I noticed that too with the forums lol. I thought my iPad was just hating me for awhile.
Maybe try talking to her more and see where it goes.

As for my random blab... I keep saying play more persona4 then I fall asleep >.<

Lucifargundam

I hate apple products.... expcept for my 80gb video... best      thing        ever....

AuroraDreamer

My dad works for Microsoft... My iPad he bought me for school says engraved on the back that Microsoft products are better for you to use o.O'

AuroraDreamer

Goodnight(good day) world! This Chica is shutting down for the day.  8)

Lucifargundam

The zune had so much potential but died in the most gruesome and horrible way an mp3 player could...

AuroraDreamer

My original Zune I got 2 months before release date lasted for about 5 years. I overly abused(used nonstop) my Zune also, so I feel it last me so long!

Lucifargundam

<-80gb from release survived getting ran over, dropped in toilet, 30-120*F weather, smothered with food and I've yet to fill it up.

AuroraDreamer

Lucifargundam

I wish the Zune's campaign went good... allwell. The good die young.

AuroraDreamer

Lucifargundam

I need to finish my last cup of wine before I go to bed...

c2chaos