Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

otakuya

Funny that the Sample Budget thread is the only topic in the Hall of Fame section of the forums

Aru Sakayama

DAMN THAT GUY FOR TRICKING ME INTO PLAYING RANDOMIZER ON DJ MAX TECHNIKA.
Blaaah...I don't feel like doing anything....

c2chaos

When it comes to love, look for someone who compliments you because you are already complete without him/her.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Somebody

HETALIA SEASONS 3&4 AND THE MOVIE PAINT IT WHITE ARE BEING LICENSED BY FUNIMATION
AND WE ARE GETTING A SIMULCAST STARTING IN AUGUST
MADE MY DAY, AND WILL PROBABLY MAKE MY NEXT YEAR AMAZING.
I <3 FUNIMATION.  ;D
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

c2chaos

It's not like I'm attracted to them, I just feel a need to protect them.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Glitch

doriangray

Know what would be great? If, for an entire year, we were able to take a break in fantasy cinema from the "chosen one" trope. Seriously, I'm starting to get sick of Mary Sues showing up in Hollywood scripts.
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

Somebody

Seriously? No the tv is not too loud and the pizza is fine, I'm just sitting on the opposite end of the couch trying not to gag because you neglected to clean and care for your feet properly. *gags*
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

AuroraDreamer

Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.
I wonder how this was invented...

Glitch

Only one of us walks away...because that's what usually happens when somebody drops me off at the doctors.

c2chaos

Jerry

Scott Pilgrim: " I'm in Lesbians with you! <3  "

Ramona Flowers : " What? "
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

c2chaos

c2chaos

AuroraDreamer

Glitch

c2chaos

doriangray

Might be crushing, so lets hope I can keep my mouth shut. :)
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

G.I.R