Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

Glitch

c2chaos

Actions speak louder than words, but often times it's not a matter of how loud it is. It's what and how you say it.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Barnes

How do I sit down without making my legs fall asleep?
One Google search later...
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Glitch

Apparently we have enough nukes to destroy all life on earth. But if a killer rock from space comes at us we can't do crap to blow it up. You'd think destroying shit would be humanity's expertise.

c2chaos

You don't have to protect it forever--just long enough so someone else can take over.

c2chaos

The first love is the hardest love to get over. (-_-)

AuroraDreamer

Glitch

c2chaos

What if she somehow found me and all of the sudden and the situation comes out similar to Ai Yori Aoshi...pssshh hahaha! As if!

c2chaos

...and just why am I still up? Oh, that's right...

c2chaos

There are 30 guests online and it's 4 in the morning! Who are they?

AuroraDreamer

Glitch

c2chaos

It looks like the bunny is mounting the dragon now. hahaha! XD

AuroraDreamer

c2chaos

Glitch

AuroraDreamer

Robot Unicorns that attack stars and collect fairies are addicting...