Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

c2chaos

It doesn't have to make sense because it needs to, however, not now but soon.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Glitch

I hope to get the job I applied for. My current status of male prostitute just doesn't suit me.

c2chaos

You have to be a little hard on yourself to make it a little easier for everyone.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

c2chaos

AuroraDreamer

Carmax tried to pull off the dramatic chipmunk...

G.I.R

c2chaos

Somebody

Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

otakuya

Ever noticed a surge of spambots around here lately? Try this: click "members" above and sort by joined date. You'll see what I mean.

Glitch

Quote from: Otakuya on August 19, 2010, 10:01:20 PM
Ever noticed a surge of spambots around here lately? Try this: click "members" above and sort by joined date. You'll see what I mean.
You have a good point, reminds me of this one website I saw. They totally let you be a member of their gnome tossing program....absolutely free! It's so cool. Find out what your neighbors and friends have been missing! All you need to do is let enter your credit number in order to properly ID you, and also the combination number to the safe.

c2chaos

^ Those bots would be the mysterious 30+ guests that are lingering around the forums around 3 in the morning.

Somebody

Woah! I didn't realize Travis Willingham was in Nip/Tuck and Secondhand Lions! >.<"
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

AuroraDreamer

Why is it during summertime I gain weight, but during the holidays I lose weight? o.O

Glitch

A bird in the hand is worth a fist to the chin. Nobody cares about your birds you jerk.

c2chaos

c2chaos

AuroraDreamer

I sleep in weird positions. o.O I slept in an armchair comfortably curled up like the fetal position.

c2chaos

AuroraDreamer

One day I will look back at the silly things I did and laugh.

c2chaos