Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

L0Lpants

Los Angeles Kings, I admire your skill & the level of dedication you put in during your time on the ice w/ us..................

.............Psych, I don't mean that at all! LA, you can go eat your fuckin' hearts out, haha!! ;D

(again, i'm a pretentious bastard...)
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

"In the battle between man vs. food, today, man won."

jimsha

I guess going to cons with groups is fun, but it sure is a PITA to get everyone on the same page. :/
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Alyxiane

Mr Taxi Taxi Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi~
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

ShadowKnight508

Bongo Bongo Bongo I don't wanna leave the Congo oh no no no! (+5 rep if you remember what game that song is from)
Currently doing massive wiki edits on AnimeVice. Will be doing cosplay photos at FanimeCon for AnimeVice's site. T-minus 3 days to FanimeCon!

Planned Cons: FanimeCon 2011, KinToki-Con 2011, SACAnime 2011
http://shadowknight508.deviantart.com/gallery

MyMidnightAffair

c2chaos

L0Lpants

sometimes duck & chicken can taste alike. Just sayin'...

MyMidnightAffair

c2chaos

otakuya

Less than 30 days away from Fanime, can you believe it?!

c2chaos

L0Lpants

otakuya

ispyangie

I really need to start on my Pocahontas necklace now. ):
Tweet @ispyangie

L0Lpants