Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

monikamilani

I REALLY want my Fruity pebbles, Reza ate the rest D:
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

Jerry

I think Jiang Jin should really stop making pointless posts.
There i said it.  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Aru Sakayama

Blaaah...I don't feel like doing anything....

c2chaos

Generally, I don't like coconut in my food unless it actually is coconut or wafers.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

c2chaos

AuroraDreamer

c2chaos

Me? Lost in my own little world!? Don't be silly. My world is huge!

monikamilani

AGH, DOLPHINS. DOLPHINS. AHHHH D: MATH. MATH. MATH D: AHHHHHHHH.
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

otakuya

I honestly hope I'm not annoying or pointless (like Jiang Jin).

If there is anytime where I may have offended someone, contributed against something FanimeCon stands for, belittled the hard-working convention staff and admins of the forums, or simply put myself in an awkward spot; I humbly apologize and will continue to contribute worthwhile discussion towards making FanimeCon a great annual event, continue to make friends through these forums, and have an enjoyable time posting here.

Funny that I've been posting at the FanimeCon boards/forums ever since the EZBoard times, more than 8 years ago.

c2chaos

There are so many possibilities which means that there are many opportunities for failure and those failures can make or break someone's day.

AuroraDreamer

There once was an ugly Barnacle.
He was SOOOO ugly that everyone died.

THE END :D

G.I.R

"Passenger Aircraft innovation in the post co........."  Snzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

c2chaos

Somebody

Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

c2chaos

Dead people can't keep promises unless they promise to stay dead and not haunt the living.

c2chaos

Glitch

A good motivator to go out and search for a job is looking at stuff you can't afford to buy without a steady income.

AuroraDreamer