Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

otakuya

Damn the AV Secuity Suite virus... anyone else had this problem? What'd you do about it? What anti-virus, anti-spyware, security thing do you use?

c2chaos

^I use McAfee but mines really outdated, however, I make up for it with Malwarebytes!

I should be asleep....

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Glitch

G.I.R

... so thats how to get the hard drive out! ...

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

G.I.R

Bees!  Thousands of them!  Taking up residence in the tree out side of the workshop at work!

c2chaos

otakuya

c2chaos

doriangray

Envy is a disease born from pride, delusion, and selfishness.
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

Glitch

The weather likes to be a jerk.(you call this summer?)

otakuya

2 things:

I guess we all know where the "What kind of guest you want for FanimeCon 2011?" thread is gonna go.

-and-

Wow, San Jose had 103 degree temperature heat-wave then a 20% chance of rain all in the span of 2 days

c2chaos

otakuya

Shouldn't there be a new "Member Pictures 6.0" thread somewhere?

Glitch

AuroraDreamer

Why do people refuse to listen to logic when it is handed to them?

Somebody

Quote from: Otakuya on August 27, 2010, 11:18:48 PM
2 things:

I guess we all know where the "What kind of guest you want for FanimeCon 2011?" thread is gonna go.

-and-

Wow, San Jose had 103 degree temperature heat-wave then a 20% chance of rain all in the span of 2 days

Wow! I couldn't believe the weather up here either- it was hot yesterday and this morning it's quite cold! >~<"
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

c2chaos

Welcome Mr. Rain Cloud, would you be relieving yourself today? XD

c2chaos

Glitch