Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

L0Lpants

Game 5: Shut those Wings down for good, fellas!!
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

otakuya

Sharks Territory banners and FanimeCon banners are up all over downtown. It's always been just plain awesome to decorate downtown! Fanime is Sharks Territory!

Alyxiane

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

L0Lpants

Dear Sharks,

plzs put down the Wings quickly because what happens if you don't is that you're all gunna get put back on the 4th line & another city I hate gets the shiny makes-beer-taste-better Stanley Cup. Hopefully u get the message, okthxsbye!

otakuya

Alyxiane

c2chaos

The closer to Fanime it gets, the less often I am on the forums. Shouldn't it be the other way?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: c2chaos on May 09, 2011, 01:21:37 PM
The closer to Fanime it gets, the less often I am on the forums. Shouldn't it be the other way?

Eh, meh for me. I just need to update stuff since I'm sub-leader of a gathering.

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

L0Lpants

Quote from: Alyxiane on May 08, 2011, 08:48:26 PM
Painful sore throat is painful. D:

Funny how u mention that & the next day, i mysteriously got it too!

Spring sucks...

jimsha

now i remember why i don't care about the celtics..
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

otakuya

Ugh, at least the Sharks can win at home, right? I have to admit, it's been an awesome and close series.

MyMidnightAffair

Alyxiane

How fast can a person break down at the brink of failing miserably at life?

L0Lpants

i need to express my rage at the Detroit thr. jpg. form but don't know what button i gotta click on here to do that

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

jimsha

Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

otakuya

If the Sharks win tomorrow, I'll buy a Sharks jersey

L0Lpants

Quote from: Otakuya on May 11, 2011, 07:51:21 PM
If the Sharks win tomorrow, I'll buy a Sharks jersey

You're a Sharks fan, you should have bought one a long time ago.

<-- black Pavelski jersey right here. Represent!