Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

N.E.R.V.agent220

I'll be wearing the 88 car at Fanime, good luck in finding me. Hehhehheh

otakuya

Who's in line right now? I'm currently near the front.

ispyangie

Just got my badge. ^___^ "ispyangie" <3 Yaaaaaaaay!
Tweet @ispyangie

L0Lpants

it's midnight. The swap meet is still going until I tell them to gtfo( nicely) & all the people I know disappeared.

Which leads me into my question: Where the Friggil-sticks are you guys at this hour?!
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

otakuya

Fanime so far so good. No complaints, just the thing about a printed out schedule or lack of. Its good to see my old friends again and some new ones.

You know where to find me. Im the guy with the white racing suit and helmet that plays ParaPara. :)

c2chaos

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on May 27, 2011, 12:30:38 AM
it's midnight. The swap meet is still going until I tell them to gtfo( nicely) & all the people I know disappeared.

Which leads me into my question: Where the Friggil-sticks are you guys at this hour?!
I just got back to my room.
Quote from: Otakuya on May 27, 2011, 01:00:16 AM
Fanime so far so good. No complaints, just the thing about a printed out schedule or lack of. Its good to see my old friends again and some new ones.

You know where to find me. Im the guy with the white racing suit and helmet that plays ParaPara. :)
Dood! I saw you! I was right there at the front of the reg line when some random girl called you an effer and told you to give her a hug Then you just ignored her and walked away. XD  lmao

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

ispyangie

:3 Whoooooo, I'll be back to Fanime around 5pm as Tifa along with a Yuffie and Lucy. Dead excited. O_O
Tweet @ispyangie

MyMidnightAffair

Met Runewitt yesterday/ Awesome Puddi cosplay. O:

otakuya

^ @c2: aww, I'm really sorry to that person that called me an f-er. It's really hard to hear in that helmet. I'm embarassed.

c2chaos

Only four hours of sleep and I feel unphased. Still very hyped!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

N.E.R.V.agent220

Anybody who can find me this weekend you can
A. Hug me
      or
B. Glomp me

L0Lpants

I already found Runewitt & Otakuya. Where the rest of ya's at?

N.E.R.V.agent220

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on May 27, 2011, 02:32:18 PM
I already found Runewitt & Otakuya. Where the rest of ya's at?
Stranded for rides. >:(

Daimyo

Quote from: c2chaos on May 27, 2011, 01:17:29 AM
Dood! I saw you! I was right there at the front of the reg line when some random girl called you an effer and told you to give her a hug Then you just ignored her and walked away. XD  lmao

THAT totally sounds like something The Stig would do!!  It's hilarious in a TopGear sorta way.

Quote from: Otakuya on May 27, 2011, 07:54:33 AM
^ @c2: aww, I'm really sorry to that person that called me an f-er. It's really hard to hear in that helmet. I'm embarassed.

It's not your fault you couldn't hear in that helmet!

MyMidnightAffair

I shall find all of you! D<

I'll be cosplaying as Keito Nichi (Brigade Uniform).
Just look for a chick wearing white & black stripes & a mask. 8D

L0Lpants

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 27, 2011, 10:55:29 PM
I shall find all of you! D<

I'll be cosplaying as Keito Nichi (Brigade Uniform).
Just look for a chick wearing white & black stripes & a mask. 8D

first of all, found Thor as Kaito, so check mark that

secomd of all, Midnight, you can go ahead & try. <--fedora, shades, dress shirt, & badges tied to his arm. Challenge Accepted!

otakuya

I'm happy from the attention I've been getting from my cosplay.

L0Lpants

that's it, last resort: We gotta have a forum get-together in one spot on one of these days, cuz me & Thor are tired of trying to hunt all ya'lls down. Start proposing some times so we'd know where & when to do this!!

MyMidnightAffair

Hell... I dunno about Captain LOLpants.. but maybe we can all meet in the afternoon.... by Stage 0???? The Arcade?

L0Lpants

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 28, 2011, 07:41:33 AM
Hell... I dunno about Captain LOLpants.. but maybe we can all meet in the afternoon.... by Stage 0???? The Arcade?

Change of plans: Marriot lobby, 1:30, You'll know it when you see a vesto lord ichigo in the corners