Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

chifunii

FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

SOawesomeness

At least I have better grades and more stable relationships. Also, my voice isn't as annoying as yours.
=3=
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

chifunii

^GO YOU. 8]

It's 4AM and I regret taking that nap.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: questionette on June 08, 2011, 10:17:57 PM
So, this morning I got up to get some water.  I went to the cupboard, got a cup, went to the sink to pore water in my cup and instead of turning on the faucet I took the soap bottle and started pouring that into my cup for a good 10 seconds before I realized what I was doing.

MLIA?

Toves

Runewitt

GWAH?!

watching FMA episode 43 for the first time.

L0Lpants

They say Disneyland is overhyped. I found out that it's true
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

chifunii

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on June 10, 2011, 10:21:57 PM

So says my somewhat-newly-made friend in Florida. Disneyworld is overrated, she says. xD Probably true.

copy&pasted from my twitter b/c it's still on my mind now:
Is it weird of me to think that it's weird for a friend's bf to want to give me a hug even tho we've only seen each other a few times & never really had a conversation before, just as a way of congratulating me on my graduation? I unknowingly ignored his outstretched arms...In my defense I didn't even see it coming...

MyMidnightAffair

Too bad that it costs $155 instead of $115.

Curse you eyes for deceiving me.

L0Lpants

wtf else is there to do in Anaheim? & don't suggest DL, I've been to better.
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on June 11, 2011, 12:15:14 PM
wtf else is there to do in Anaheim? & don't suggest DL, I've been to better.

Do you like golfing?

questionette

Just cleaned my entire house listening to the Katamari Damacy soundtrack.  It was pretty epic.

rude32

Quote from: questionette on June 11, 2011, 05:29:25 PM
Just cleaned my entire house listening to the Katamari Damacy soundtrack.  It was pretty epic.
Please tell me you cleaned it Katamari style and just rolled things around until they balled together.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Runewitt

Quote from: rude32 on June 11, 2011, 06:15:06 PM
Please tell me you cleaned it Katamari style and just rolled things around until they balled together.
can you do my room next?

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: rude32 on June 11, 2011, 06:15:06 PM

I hope so.
That would be the epitome of epic.

G.I.R

Apparently, not only was  Harold Camping wrong about the Rapture, he didn't see that stroke coming.

otakuya

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on June 10, 2011, 10:21:57 PM
I don't think it's overhyped cuz I didn't feel or see hype other than ads for the new Star Tours. I rode it last Friday and it broke down halfway through the ride. They transferred us to another pod and restarted the ride for us. As for the ride itself, I really like it, although I wish I didn't need to wear the 3d glasses.

Disneyland is really more for nostalgia and vacation rather than thrills (unless you're under 10 years old...) but I can't help but feel like it's real-life Kingdom Hearts without Sora and Co.

Disneyland was exactly how I remember it last time I went 15 years ago, only different. Star Tours and Indiana Jones are my favorite rides.

otakuya

Has anyone heard of and may be going to AnimeICon? (anime convention in Monterey in July)

Alyxiane

Vocaloid 3? With a KOREAN voicebank!? :O (Awaits for kpop covers. bwahahaha)

@Otakuya: I'll be at the Philippines by the time AnimeICon goes by. o3o;

Anyone up for HyperCon? It's at San Mateo this year... aka my practical home. I live just a city over. WHEE.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧