Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

MyMidnightAffair

Anyone up for StayAtHomeAndCosplayForeverAloneCon?

L0Lpants

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 18, 2011, 08:21:05 PM

that depends, is it gunna be held at your place?

Also, I don't see how is it that there are only a few of us who  are reluctant towards going outside now due to the aftermath of Fanime...

Hell, I just want another hangout because the last time I went vacation somewhere, I didn't the satisfaction I was looking for...
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on June 18, 2011, 08:46:14 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 18, 2011, 08:21:05 PM

that depends, is it gunna be held at your place?

Also, I don't see how is it that there are only a few of us who  are reluctant towards going outside now due to the aftermath of Fanime...

Hell, I just want another hangout because the last time I went vacation somewhere, I didn't the satisfaction I was looking for...

Ehhh, it'll be held anywhere, everywhere.

Why do you say that people do not wish to go outside b/c of the results of Fanime?
& from the way you describe your last trip, it sounds like you didn't have the time of your life.

L0Lpants

did anybody notice that the instant hockey season was over, the heat got cranked up? This leads me to believe that God is a dedicated hockey fan.

G.I.R

The Chevy Cruze doesn't even come with a spare tire?   WTF?!?

otakuya

Runewitt

I had a thought today... what if a hoard of cosplayers went to Lets Make a Deal, and filled the audience?

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Runewitt on June 23, 2011, 08:53:10 PM
I had a thought today... what if a hoard of cosplayers went to Lets Make a Deal, and filled the audience?
The audience will then be filled with many [C] cosplayers.

Runewitt

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 25, 2011, 09:31:18 AM

what if everyone cosplayed the same series/game?

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Runewitt on June 25, 2011, 07:47:39 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 25, 2011, 09:31:18 AM

what if everyone cosplayed the same series/game?

Then it would be insane.

otakuya

A LOOONG time ago in the old Fanimafia days, my brother and I were thinking of buying a used limo from Wheels & Deals in Santa Clara for $3000 and have a limo road trip for the Fanime board to AX. Thankfully that idea didn't work.

Elimeno

any Fanime heads going to AM2?  Since its the first one i'm kind of scared its going to be dead there...
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Runewitt

wow.
off work at 12:30am, back to work at 9:00

MyMidnightAffair

Started playing P3 again. I miss it so much!

Runewitt

lost my wallet.

fml.

Edit: Major karma points spent, someone was riding a bike and found it after i dropped it, but a few minutes before i got to where it dropped. they tracked me down and gave it back, and refused a reward.

questionette

I went to Target again. I have a bittersweet relationship with this store.  Every time I go there I spend at least 100$.  There's just...so much stuff....

otakuya

You know it's a long day when I can't spell 'forums.fanime.com' correctly. Even worse when I can't spell 'Otakuya' correctly either.

L0Lpants

Quote from: Otakuya on June 29, 2011, 09:21:33 PM
You know it's a long day when I can't spell 'forums.fanime.com' correctly. Even worse when I can't spell 'Otakuya' correctly either.

I do recall saying to you that your forum name is hard to pronounce, let alone spell.

You know what just occured to me just today, that i forgot to get a picture of me & Lord Death cosplayer high-fiving back at Fanime

................SHIT!!!

L0Lpants

I don't know whether to make 1 certain kind of cupcake or make a different one for next weekend's party(which is open invitation in Santa Clara btw)