Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

L0Lpants

I think it's because i've been hanging around you guys for too long cuz now I wanna do a cosplay of my own & I don't mean the lazy stylin' up I did before, but something i'm sure you've never seen before & i'm sure I'll be the first one to do this particular one...

TO THE MACHINE SHOP!!
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on July 17, 2011, 11:18:13 AM
I think it's because i've been hanging around you guys for too long cuz now I wanna do a cosplay of my own & I don't mean the lazy stylin' up I did before, but something i'm sure you've never seen before & i'm sure I'll be the first one to do this particular one...

TO THE MACHINE SHOP!!

RIGHT ON BRO.

N.E.R.V.agent220

I can never imagine a bus driver referring the word "penis" to the constitution.  ???

otakuya

I drove by the SJCC earlier today and saw some cosplayers in the fountain area. *Fanime flashback!*
I had to check the date, it's not Memorial Day weekend again, is it?

MyMidnightAffair

L0Lpants

my secret spot has been compromised. & no, it's not on a basement or my office. Rather, outside

MyMidnightAffair

Started watching Nyanpire, & I want to be Nyantenshi... ._.
But how?

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

My car for the last 3 years, a Toyota Matrix, was made in the same factory as our family's newest car, a used Lexus RX300. They're brothers!
-also-
My Matrix's engine is based on the Lotus Elise while the RX300's engine is based on the Lotus Evora.

Woo Woo Woo You Know It!

L0Lpants

I wanna know when the hell the Last Party is gunna get a release date alrdy. (Midnight, I believe you know what i'm referring to here...)

ispyangie

I haven't been on here since Fanime was over, I miss it. :'(
Tweet @ispyangie

N.E.R.V.agent220

"It is not over yet"... *Locks up missile silo*   

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on July 27, 2011, 01:44:48 AM
I wanna know when the hell the Last Party is gunna get a release date alrdy. (Midnight, I believe you know what i'm referring to here...)
Basara. Correct Mister Cool?
I don't know either, I'm dying to finish the whole thing. [Completed both seasons]

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

N.E.R.V.agent220

L0Lpants

it's so weird seeing my name on the last post section of the games page. Hella should have dropped the "Captain" part when I had the chance....

MyMidnightAffair

I want to participate in the Masquerade so bad... but the fact that you have to create you're own cosplay..
Maybe.. DRRR! could work...but hm..

otakuya

Is hetroys a spambot? Hmm.. I dare you to click one of its links.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Otakuya on August 05, 2011, 11:37:41 PM
Is hetroys a spambot? Hmm.. I dare you to click one of its links.

You're good. Veeeery good.
Somethin's up.

Very spiritual & awkward.

N.E.R.V.agent220