Reason for Society's Prohibition of Intercourse in Public

Started by Jiang Jin, July 20, 2010, 11:43:46 AM

Jiang Jin

QuoteYou feel exhausted because of the act generally, you feel LETHARGIC because of hormones being released into your body, which I already talked about.

Thank you for correcting me, I edited my posts thanks to your proper guidance. So now I hope I do not get banned.

Jerry

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

PyronIkari

Quote from: Jiang Jin on July 25, 2010, 05:33:32 AM
QuoteYou feel exhausted because of the act generally, you feel LETHARGIC because of hormones being released into your body, which I already talked about.

Thank you for correcting me, I edited my posts thanks to your proper guidance. So now I hope I do not get banned.

And you're still wrong even after that reply. You can orgasm multiple times, as I said, the male body stores lots before it actually has to replenish. In addition, replace the egg? Again, are you stupid? What replenishing of an egg? Females don't replenish eggs after sex, and they don't even "use" an egg. Women are capable of orgasming again and again and again.

None of your posts have contained any real logic or reasoning in them, and you just sound stupid every single time you post. Stop trying to sound intellectual, because you fail at it horribly. You're worse than Jerry in your attempts to bring anything to the table. At least he knows he doesn't know anything.

Jiang Jin

Quote from: PyronIkari on July 27, 2010, 01:39:19 PM
Quote from: Jiang Jin on July 25, 2010, 05:33:32 AM

And you're still wrong even after that reply. You can orgasm multiple times, as I said, the male body stores lots before it actually has to replenish. In addition, replace the egg? Again, are you stupid? What replenishing of an egg? Females don't replenish eggs after sex, and they don't even "use" an egg. Women are capable of orgasming again and again and again.

None of your posts have contained any real logic or reasoning in them, and you just sound stupid every single time you post. Stop trying to sound intellectual, because you fail at it horribly. You're worse than Jerry in your attempts to bring anything to the table. At least he knows he doesn't know anything.

I now added that fact in my post and then again I ask you, how do women get pregnant if sperm is not used to fuse with the egg and mix the DNA of the egg and sperm. Is this not the purpose of having sex, to use the sperm and egg to procreate?

LordKefka

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

PyronIkari

Quote from: Jiang Jin on July 28, 2010, 02:43:58 AM
I now added that fact in my post and then again I ask you, how do women get pregnant if sperm is not used to fuse with the egg and mix the DNA of the egg and sperm. Is this not the purpose of having sex, to use the sperm and egg to procreate?
I seriously don't even want to waste my time on you anymore. You're either trolling, or you're a kid.

You don't need to have sex to orgasm. Even if you have sex, it doesn't mean an egg and sperm fuse. Women don't use an egg when they have sex... unless they get pregnant.

Ever hear of a condom?

Yeah... things like that prevent the woman from getting pregnant...

Women are very easily capable of multiple orgasms... over and over again. They have 1 egg... and it's cycled when they have their period.

It's hard for a guy to have multiple orgasms... NOT for the reason of "having to replenish sperm" but because when a guy orgasms. blood flow is released, which generally causes the male to no longer be erect. If a guy holds enough blood to stay erect, he can orgasm again.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO REPLY... FIRST...

you must give your age and provide some info. No one reply to this thread until he gives us his age whether or not you have been going to school(if you moved to the US from a different country tell us what country you were originally from) and if you have any diagnosed mental illnesses.

Jiang Jin

Quote from: PyronIkari link=topic=14728.msg394428#msg394428
You don't need to have sex to orgasm. Even if you have sex, it doesn't mean an egg and sperm fuse. Women don't use an egg when they have sex... unless they get pregnant.

Ever hear of a condom?

Yeah... things like that prevent the woman from getting pregnant...

Women are very easily capable of multiple orgasms... over and over again. They have 1 egg... and it's cycled when they have their period.

It's hard for a guy to have multiple orgasms... NOT for the reason of "having to replenish sperm" but because when a guy orgasms. blood flow is released, which generally causes the male to no longer be erect. If a guy holds enough blood to stay erect, he can orgasm again.

Okay, I know that if a man and woman have sex using a condom, the condom will block the man's semen from entering the vagina and the sperm from uniting with the egg. And also, if sex is had outside of a time frame called the fertile window, the egg will not be spent and the woman will not become pregnant. That is why another technique for avoiding pregnancy is to have sex outside the fertile window. But what about the man's sperm, is sperm mixed in with the semen during ejaculation or not? I researched your statements so they sound very accurate, are you a real biologist? Because then I would like to hear more from you so that I can understand the exact mechanisms for reproduction. I wrote this thread because I need help with a paper for my sexology report. Please help, thank you!

PyronIkari

Jerry

Quote from: sysadmin on July 22, 2010, 08:28:28 AM
Also you still have not provided any substantiation of your claims, nor have provided non-trivial discussion, so the 72 hour clock continues to run.
You have 57 to go to complete the ADMIN CHALLENGE

So sysadmin... does Jiang Jin's post provided enough discussion to satisfy your needs?

This recent turn of events that Jiang Jin claims to be working on paper for a sexology report seems completely a lie / trap / epic fail because this is the first time the claim of doing something like this after all the previous mis guided/pointless posts up until now.

hence, PyronIkari's [and I'll jump on the bandwagon] with the "troll" conclusion.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Glitch

So many jokes I could make, but I'll just say it's like watching somebody argue with a prerecorded message.

otakuya

G.I.R

Quote from: Otakuya on July 29, 2010, 09:24:53 PM
I believe Jin lost the ADMIN CHALLENGE.
Admin Challenge?  What's that?  Is it anything like The Game?

Mizuki

Holy mother of god, go sit in a corner or something. Locked.