2011 Looking for Cosplayers? Who's Going? & Who As? Thread

Started by BSaphire, August 02, 2010, 08:23:00 AM

BSaphire

All cosplayer gatherings & cosplayer events that wish to be on the Gathering Info Boards @ Fanime Con 2011 MUST have a Fanime forum thread. All information to/from the organizers to/from me will be passed through their Fanime threads or by PM on the Fanime forums.

The Cosplayer Gatherings & Events List along with the Cosplayer Gatherings and Events Thread URL list will ONLY be on the Fanime Con forums in this section. They will not be found on Cosplay.com like it has in years past due to the problems with updating the posts and size limitations.

So every year there are cosplayers that want to join a gathering, but they are unsure if there will be enough people interested in doing a gathering. That's what this thread is for :)

If you are looking for other cosplayers from a particular title or genre post that info here on this thread.

If your looking for people to join in your FanimeCon skit then those question are perfect to post in here too, but make sure to come back and check.

Maybe you want to let people know who you will be cosplaying @ FanimeCon in 2011. That's also what this thread is for :) So post that info here on this thread.

If you want to start a gathering and be the organizer for it then you would want to check out this thread:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.0.html

If you want to know what cosplayer gatherings and/or cosplayer events already have threads going then you can look at the list here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12406.0.html

If your new to Fanime and just want to do a shout out then you can do that here also, but don't get off topic to much since this thread's primary function is for cosplayers to find other cosplayers.

Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

cesspooloflight

Wondering if there will be a Darker Than Black gathering for 2011. If there isn't one, does anyone want to help me make one?

r3za1264

Quote from: cesspooloflight on August 02, 2010, 08:54:49 PM
Wondering if there will be a Darker Than Black gathering for 2011. If there isn't one, does anyone want to help me make one?

yeah if there isnt one ill help out

livi-chan

Oi! Im going to be Anya Alsteim again!
but also Ginjika Zoura...and maybe Death Master from Black Rock Shooter?
Cosplay for Fanime 2012

Anya Alstreim - Code Geass
Cinque - Final Fantasy Agito(Type-0)
Sayaka Miki- Mahou Shoujo Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Allen Walker -maybe- D.gray-man
Milla Maxwell- Tales of Xillia

azreale

i have a very long list of cosplays planned for this year! if anybody wants to cosplay as someone from the same anime or whatever for gatherings or photos heres my list:

Sango (inuyasha)
Ryo Ohki & Ken Ohki (tenchi universe)
Flareon (pokemon)
Taokaka (BlazBlue)
Den (FMA)
Nina (FMA)
futuristic Toph (atla)
Makoto nanaya (Blazblue)

Let me know what you guys think or w/e!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

SinisterSmiler

So far, I have Cornelia li Britannia from Code Geass planned for next year.  Will there be any Guilfords going who want to take pics?
~ the procasinating procasinator who procasinates

himitsu_

I'm doing Mello for certain, and I may also do Near (haven't decided).

error00004

Trying to gather a group of people to cosplay from Bioshock with me. So far I have at least 5 people but wanted to see if anyone was interested.
I'm hoping to finish my Big Daddy cosplay before Fanime con 2011 since it's a school project I don't see why it wouldn't be.
I'm looking for a Big sister, little sisters, and more splicers. The more the better.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

alice_the_great

for sure ill be cosplaying from pokemon (which one...? youll see at fanime11) im in consideration of a possible peach or daisy cosplay too

Vasyenka

I know it's a long shot, but is anyone willing to give this a try? :3 From any of the games, OVA, or even the manga - I'm contemplating between Sho and/or Cupido actually.

I've seen some old school games cosplayed (I was beyond ecstatic to see a Killer Instinct cosplay this past year!), so what about some love for Toshinden? I'd love to get a group together for some pictures~ <3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

Aoi Memori

I hope to cosplay as Anemone from Eureka 7 so it would be nifty to find a random group :3
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

himitsu_

Hey there! *waves*

You may know me as dazzlenacht off of dA (or not lol).
I cosplay Near and Mello mostly.

What I'm looking for is cosplayers in the San Francisco/Berkeley area wanting to do a photoshoot with me.
My Matt cosplayer isn't quite ready yet and there is less variety when one does solo photoshoots.

You can check out the work that I've done here:
http://dazzlenacht.deviantart.com/

MyMidnightAffair

Hullo FanimeForum people! :D
Unyu & I are currently looking for anyone who can cosplay as Mitsuki Sawatari, Yoshitaka and Karin Sawatari from He is My Master.
I'm not quite sure if we'll be having a private photoshoot, &/or gathering, but when I get details, I'll respond to anyone who is interested!
:)

Dany

Last year, I think we missed the majority of the Leiji Matsumoto-verse characters (Harlock, Emeraldas, Yamato, etc). We kept hearing that people had dressed up in them on Friday or Saturday when we were walking around on Sunday in them. It's what we get for wanting to surprise the general public for Masquerade :(

So...that being said...if it looks like there could be enough folks, I'd love to see them get all in one place. I don't know whether I'd bring Miime or Emeraldas...and I might even go as far as to consider my jail-Kei as well (or maybe I could get a friend to wear her..).
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

azreale

my updated list for fanime this year!

Sango (inuyasha)
Ryo-Ohki (tenchi Muyo) {my boyfriend will be ken-ohki}
Kirara (inuyasha)
Nina {FMA}
& Sanya (strike witches)

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

0t4k00

Hi all,

I have been a fan for a while and I attended lots of cons back in 2001 to 2004. I fell off the map for awhile due to financial. Recently my gf started cosplaying (Her first cosplay is silent hill nurse)and I named off a few popular cosplayers when I was into the scene. Apollo Smile, Adella, Lillyxandra and her sister Hakura, and Kitty, but when I went to show her the their costumes I noticed that she stop cosplaying, just wondering why she left the cosplay committee?
Time heals all wounds, but the scars remain.

Censor ship sucks.

Myth

I'm not entirely sure that this is the right place to post this thread, so if it's wrong, please move it. e_e;;

ANYWAY. Me and my friend are going to cosplay as Kurama and Hiei for fanime next year, and we really wanna do a skit for the masquerade. :D I think it would be awesome, since there's not a lot of YYH cosplayers around anymore(SOBSOB). So, we need your help to decide what to do.
There's just the two of us, nobody else, but it's possible to make a dance routine or something.

Any suggestions? :'D

capeswirlinggirl

Quote from: Dany on August 31, 2010, 12:50:04 PM
Last year, I think we missed the majority of the Leiji Matsumoto-verse characters (Harlock, Emeraldas, Yamato, etc). We kept hearing that people had dressed up in them on Friday or Saturday when we were walking around on Sunday in them. It's what we get for wanting to surprise the general public for Masquerade :(

So...that being said...if it looks like there could be enough folks, I'd love to see them get all in one place. I don't know whether I'd bring Miime or Emeraldas...and I might even go as far as to consider my jail-Kei as well (or maybe I could get a friend to wear her..).

While I was not cosplaying anything Leiji-verse last year, I too missed most of the Leiji-verse cosplayers and was very bummed about that. If there were to be a Leiji Matsumoto-verse gathering in 2011, aside from being very, very happy, I would pull my Emeraldas cosplay out of storage and fix it up. I'd also do my best to convince my friend to fix up her old Maetel cosplay. 

Dany

Quote from: capeswirlinggirl on September 07, 2010, 03:20:39 PM
While I was not cosplaying anything Leiji-verse last year, I too missed most of the Leiji-verse cosplayers and was very bummed about that. If there were to be a Leiji Matsumoto-verse gathering in 2011, aside from being very, very happy, I would pull my Emeraldas cosplay out of storage and fix it up. I'd also do my best to convince my friend to fix up her old Maetel cosplay. 

Well, let's see how many people perk up between now and say..early next year. I'm not entirely against even going so far as to organize if I am able to and the interest is there. I am just holding off on making any strong commitments until the new year hits, that way more people could pipe up interest and I can be sure to be able to commit to it and not have any other conflicts :)
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Neliel

going as strawberry ciel, ranmao, and formal ranmao :) all from kuroshitsuji
Fanime 2010 here i come! xD
cosplay list:
Neliel 35%
sasuke female anbu 95%
ciel pink ballgown 100%
NOCTIS BABY 0%