2011 Looking for Cosplayers? Who's Going? & Who As? Thread

Started by BSaphire, August 02, 2010, 08:23:00 AM

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: DrayneO on May 23, 2011, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 21, 2011, 09:24:02 PM
Any Star Driver cosplayers out there?

I'll be doing a Takuto cosplay in school uniform. I'm trying my best to style the wig as best i can. This'll be my first cosplay ever, so we'll see how this goes.

I'm not sure how often i'll be actually wearing the wig, so you may see me walking around still in the school uniform, but no pink tie. I have long blond hair. Me and a friend plan on showing up on day 0 around 9 AM just for the hell of it, so come and say hi! We'll be marathon'ing Katanagatari and what's out of denpa onna so far on my ipad~
That's great! And my friend and her friends will be doing a Star Driver photo shoot at_ at around _ AM/PM. [I'll send you a PM when I find out b/c I haven't asked her about the time & place yet.]
What days will you be going as Takuto? The photo shoot will probably be on Saturday.

DrayneO

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 23, 2011, 09:15:27 PM

I'll be doing a Takuto cosplay in school uniform. I'm trying my best to style the wig as best i can. This'll be my first cosplay ever, so we'll see how this goes.

I'm not sure how often i'll be actually wearing the wig, so you may see me walking around still in the school uniform, but no pink tie. I have long blond hair. Me and a friend plan on showing up on day 0 around 9 AM just for the hell of it, so come and say hi! We'll be marathon'ing Katanagatari and what's out of denpa onna so far on my ipad~
That's great! And my friend and her friends will be doing a Star Driver photo shoot at_ at around _ AM/PM. [I'll send you a PM when I find out b/c I haven't asked her about the time & place yet.]
What days will you be going as Takuto? The photo shoot will probably be on Saturday.

well, considering i dont have any other cosplays, i plan on cosplaying every day. the only thing i dont like about the cosplay is that it's a pain to get my hair into a net before putting the wig on because i've grown my hair out way too long. so doing the wig would require a good mirror or something. once you know what time you're doing the photoshoot let me know so i can be ready and in the right spot!

i /do/ live a 30-40 minute drive from the convention center, and i dont have a hotel, so if the plan is to do photos and such before 11, i would definitely need to know. haha. you can also get hold of me via the AIM or MSN provided in my profile

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: DrayneO on May 23, 2011, 10:26:53 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 23, 2011, 09:15:27 PM

Okay

well, considering i dont have any other cosplays, i plan on cosplaying every day. the only thing i dont like about the cosplay is that it's a pain to get my hair into a net before putting the wig on because i've grown my hair out way too long. so doing the wig would require a good mirror or something. once you know what time you're doing the photoshoot let me know so i can be ready and in the right spot!

i /do/ live a 30-40 minute drive from the convention center, and i dont have a hotel, so if the plan is to do photos and such before 11, i would definitely need to know. haha. you can also get hold of me via the AIM or MSN provided in my profile

Okay, I'll definitely let you know when my friend & I figure out a time.
Yeah, styling wigs are a pain in the buttocks when the character's hairstyle is gravity-defying crazy, [kinda like Takuto].

DivineVTDragon

Friday: Uchiha Madara
Saturday: Pain for the Naruto gathering, Zero (Megaman X series) for the rest of the day.
Sunday: Toph (Avatar) Zero for the masquerade.
Monday: Up in the air.

If you see any of these, say hi.

DJ Sandman

Just checking again, any Metal Gear cosplayers going this year?
"What? Is your brain broken or somethin?!" - Inuyasha