2011 Looking for Cosplayers? Who's Going? & Who As? Thread

Started by BSaphire, August 02, 2010, 08:23:00 AM

azreale

i dont think you can pre reg for just one day, atleast i haven't seen them do/have that yet ^^
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Touya no Miko

Margaret Moonlight from No More Heroes 2 and Spanner from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Kite

Need two Narutos and one Sasuke. There is a place for one Sakura, however her scene will be very brief.

Choreography is nothing too complicated. Just simple movements around the stage.

If anyone has any additional questions you are free to PM me or quote this post.

kittymaxwell2004

Anyone cosplaying from Ikki Tousen/ Battle Vixens??

I'm going as Ryomou Shimei!! And possibly Rosette from Chrono Crusade! :3

tatterpixie

Quote from: Dany on November 02, 2010, 02:11:12 PM
Quote from: junkeemunky on October 25, 2010, 11:00:51 AM
I hope someone makes a Leiji-verse gathering, or even just a general old school anime gathering. Every year, I see Harlocks and such, and no one ever seems to be wearing their costumes on the same day.
I agree! on Sunday this year when I was dressed as Miime and Hubby was Harlock, we by sheer -luck- tumbled across a Maetel and Conductor. I heard rumor there were others. I'd love to get them in one place. I'd even organize it if I knew my own plans a little better, but I can't make any strong commitments until probably early next year.

Oh my gosh, you guys looked AMAZING. If you do decide to organize a Leiji-verse gather, you'll totally have your Tochiro! <3
Fanime 2013 cosplay plans:
Tochiro Oyama (Captain Harlock)
Pinako Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist)

khyaoiness

okay me and a friend of mine are going to do a skit for Fanime 2011 in the masquerade
and we're in DESPERATE need of a Terra and Ventus (no armor, just regular clothes)
there is no yaoi whatsoever in this so no need to worry, we just REALLY need a Terra and Ven as soon as we can

so please, please, PLEASE help us out
reply to this or send it to a friend and we'll be forever in your debt
PLEASE HELP
Kingdom Hearts is awesome
as cosplaying as it makes it even better ^^
~Fantasy is always there when reality fails you~

Dany

Quote from: tatterpixie on November 11, 2010, 06:15:43 PM
Quote from: Dany on November 02, 2010, 02:11:12 PM
Quote from: junkeemunky on October 25, 2010, 11:00:51 AM
I hope someone makes a Leiji-verse gathering, or even just a general old school anime gathering. Every year, I see Harlocks and such, and no one ever seems to be wearing their costumes on the same day.
I agree! on Sunday this year when I was dressed as Miime and Hubby was Harlock, we by sheer -luck- tumbled across a Maetel and Conductor. I heard rumor there were others. I'd love to get them in one place. I'd even organize it if I knew my own plans a little better, but I can't make any strong commitments until probably early next year.

Oh my gosh, you guys looked AMAZING. If you do decide to organize a Leiji-verse gather, you'll totally have your Tochiro! <3

Thank you! We had a great time with those costumes and they definitely will come out again in some fashion next year! I know my Harlock would appreciate the company of his best buddy when that happens. :)

Still fleshing out those plans of course. After the new year, I -think- I'll have things better figured out and I'll definitely let people know here :)
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Antstep

Hey so 2011 is gona be my first Fanime and i'm planning to cosplay as the Spy from Team Fortress 2 (red or blu). I have no real experience with making a cosplay outfit and the spy's seems fairly simple but i dont know where to find a red or blue suit. I'm also quite short since im also 14 which makes it even harder. :P  Anyone know where i can find one? Also i was thinking of starting a Tf2 gathering if enough people would join. What do you think? :)

Chaye

Quote from: Runewitt on November 13, 2010, 11:02:57 PM
probably totoro cosplay here.

:D Totoro~ I was considering doing the blue totoro~ xD

Is anyone doing Fate/Stay Night or any of the corresponding game title characters/outfits? I'm going to be going as Saber Lily! Not sure if It'll be with or with out armour...

Also~ I'mma be Magical Exemplar as well. already signed up for the gathering lol

I might make Julius Monrey from Alice in the Country of Hearts as well if I have the time...

AX Staff
Exhibit Hall: Asst Manager
o(≧∀≦)o

Runewitt

Quote from: Antstep on November 16, 2010, 05:15:28 PM
Hey so 2011 is gona be my first Fanime and i'm planning to cosplay as the Spy from Team Fortress 2 (red or blu). I have no real experience with making a cosplay outfit and the spy's seems fairly simple but i dont know where to find a red or blue suit. I'm also quite short since im also 14 which makes it even harder. :P  Anyone know where i can find one? Also i was thinking of starting a Tf2 gathering if enough people would join. What do you think? :)
Try looking at thrift stores/2nd hand stores. they're usually good places to look for old suits or odd clothing.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

EJAY420

I really hope that theres a Full Metal Alchemist gathering for 2011.
Most Impressive.

azreale

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

SinisterSmiler

So for my cosplay list I'll be doing:
Cornelia Li Britannia -code geass
Either paine or lulu -Final Fantasy
Charles Phipps - Kuroshitsuji
Mai-Avatar the last airbender
Kairi-kingdom hearts 2 version
And i may bring back my C.C. And kallen costumes from last year  ;D
~ the procasinating procasinator who procasinates

dazzlenacht

Quote from: BringBackDeathNote on November 01, 2010, 11:31:55 PM
As sad is... I see less Death Note cosplayers out there. I want to believe that there are still more out there. I am going to be cosplaying as Matt, Mello, and Beyond Birthday. So please let me though that Death Note cosplayers are still a live and it will be wonderful.

DUDE, no worries. :) We are alive. Do you have a deviantart?
My Matt cosplayer and I (I do Lawliet and Mello mainly) *might* go to Fanime.

Dasata

Hey im looking for any .hack cosplays for 2011, ill be cosplaying Azure Kite / Haseo Xth form. This is my first Fanime so i have no idea were to go.. also im from Canada so i dont know ANYONE at all xD. wondering if someone could help me out and cosplay with me :)

morgaine

Any Tales of cosplayers?  I was hoping to find an Abyss group to meet up with, since I'll be going as Natalia this year :3
Fanime 2019
TBD

EJAY420

I shall be cosplaying as Alphonse Elric (armor) from Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Hiroku (Akatsuki) from Naruto Shippuuden. Maybe more to come.
Most Impressive.

KyashiKoda

Hey  guys, I'm new commer to Fanime, im from NY, im trynna find  people that want to do Airgear cosplays!  Who  is  Down? :]

I am Coplaying Ringo :D

Dasata

hey there! im completely new to this convention and the area as i am from Canada. so i was wondering if there are any .hack cosplayers going? as for me.. i will have my Azure Kite cosplay and my Haseo Xth form cosplay along with my friend who will be Endrance. is anyone else going to be around? :) i may also need you to show me around and such xD.

Hope to see more of you there!