2011 Looking for Cosplayers? Who's Going? & Who As? Thread

Started by BSaphire, August 02, 2010, 08:23:00 AM

Throwfox

Any SONIC THE HEDGEHOG cosplayers going?

I doesn't matter to me to organize a group or not-

But I'm planning on going as Scourge the hedgehog From the Sonic Comics*Archie series

If so EMAIL ME! [email protected]

thanks,bye!!

Neo-Zaku

There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

Neo-Zaku

I think a Tron skit could work well. Have the stage ninjas rig a few blacklight bulbs so you can darken out the stage and have the audience still see the suits (without having to make self illuminating ones.) Just a couple of actual Tron folks and the rest could be dressed in all black to move the discs and help balance/hold the Tron actors in difficult/impossible positions. Kinda like the Defying Gravity group from Americas Got Talent.

While not precisely anime it is still something most the audience would know and I think enjoy.

Just don't do a dance skit.

For the love of whatever deity you care to worship, DON'T DO A DANCE SKIT! :P Not because I think you guys couldn't do it but ugh... I am sure I am not the only person tired of seeing every other skit end up being a dance skit.
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

SilentSyrin

GREETING PROGRAMS!

I would like to purpose a Tron Gatehring at Fanime 2011. I'm not sure where to meet or at what time, But I will keep you posted!

~SilentSyrin~

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Neo-Zaku on January 18, 2011, 03:31:51 AM
I think a Tron skit could work well. Have the stage ninjas rig a few blacklight bulbs so you can darken out the stage and have the audience still see the suits (without having to make self illuminating ones.) Just a couple of actual Tron folks and the rest could be dressed in all black to move the discs and help balance/hold the Tron actors in difficult/impossible positions. Kinda like the Defying Gravity group from Americas Got Talent.

While not precisely anime it is still something most the audience would know and I think enjoy.

For the love of whatever deity you care to worship, DON'T DO A DANCE SKIT! :P Not because I think you guys couldn't do it but ugh... I am sure I am not the only person tired of seeing every other skit end up being a dance skit.

i would LOVE to do a tron skit.my bf - who did all of the props for our skit last year is actually working on a tron outfit for fanime :) its a good thing he knows stuff about led lights, cause i haven't even watched the movie yet so i have no background information on tron at all! lol

im just trying to think of how we can relate it to anime more.maybe have tron version outfits of different anime characters.it would be sooo fun to see if the audience can guess who it is in the dark..

and yea.i totally agree with you.we can dance but there have been too many dance skits lately, i feel like dancing is like an easy way out of writing a good script.

thanks for the idea neo-zaku! i <3 it!

Hakaru Chan

Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

heeroyuy135

Junpei (Persona 3) cosplayer looking for a Chidori cosplayer...would love to do a photoshoot with you, please IM or e-mail me if interested :)

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on January 18, 2011, 05:30:29 PM
Quote from: Neo-Zaku on January 18, 2011, 03:31:51 AM

i would LOVE to do a tron skit.my bf - who did all of the props for our skit last year is actually working on a tron outfit for fanime :) its a good thing he knows stuff about led lights, cause i haven't even watched the movie yet so i have no background information on tron at all! lol

im just trying to think of how we can relate it to anime more.maybe have tron version outfits of different anime characters.it would be sooo fun to see if the audience can guess who it is in the dark..

and yea.i totally agree with you.we can dance but there have been too many dance skits lately, i feel like dancing is like an easy way out of writing a good script.

thanks for the idea neo-zaku! i <3 it!

Hakaru Chan

I would love to see someone cosplay from Tron.

DerangedGenius

xichisex

I'm forcing my friend to cosplay as Yuki from Vampire Knight and I might join her as one of the vampire females, but unsure as to who yet.
I will also be Hinata from Naruto and a random lolita. MAYBE Miwako from Paradise Kiss if I find a perfect enough outfit for her. MAYBE Seras Victoria from Hellsing.

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

SilentSyrin

GREETING PROGRAMS.

GATHERING INFORMATION FOLLOWS:

TIME: 1:30PM-2:00PM
WHERE: THE FOUNTAIN IN FRONT OF THE CONVENTION CENTER
DAY: SATURDAY AND POSSIBLE SUNDAY IF PEOPLE WISH

END OF LINE

Zyk

Neko Maid comming through! Zyk, part of the Cat-Girl Maid Squad to the royal family of Valhalla! Based off of UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie <3

I'm going with my boyfriend who's drastically differently cosplaying as the hero to the downtrodden, DeathSpank!

Nyaaaa!
Mrow~! <3

Antstep

One of my cosplays is Todd Ingram and i really thought a Scott Pilgrim gathering would be cool. Someone made a topic about one but it got locked DX. Anyone planning one or know of anyone planning one? ::)

cesspooloflight

Going as Hei from Darker Than Black and Seta Souji from Persona 4. If anyone is interested, I am starting a Studio BONES gathering. This means any characters produced by BONES such as FMA, Soul Eater, Star Driver, and Ouran High School Host Club just to name a few. Here is a list of BONES productions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bones_%28studio%29

Antstep

Quote from: error00004 on August 09, 2010, 08:18:28 PM
Trying to gather a group of people to cosplay from Bioshock with me. So far I have at least 5 people but wanted to see if anyone was interested.
I'm hoping to finish my Big Daddy cosplay before Fanime con 2011 since it's a school project I don't see why it wouldn't be.
I'm looking for a Big sister, little sisters, and more splicers. The more the better.
I know one person whos cosplaying as Big Sister and a few others who are probably doing little sisters.

username_error

Honestly I'm looking for anyone who will pay homage to that wonderful webcomic.

I'm cosplaying Cain... is anyone else?
Cosplays for Fanime-
Izaya Orihara Durarara 95% Done
Suit Izaya Durarara 75% Done
Aoba Kuronuma Durarara 90% done

spency_g

I have something that i want to bring to the soul eater gathering...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150128011971617&set=a.481012491616.262741.658541616

its going to be at Fanime regardless...but if its possible to do the gathering outside near the street i would love to be involved.
<(\"<) <(\" )> (>\")> <(\"<) <(\" )> (>\")> <(\"<) <(\" )> (>\")> <(\"<) <(\" )> (>\")> <(\"<) <(\" )> (>\")> <(\"<)

Armored-Heart

Quote from: spency_g on January 24, 2011, 10:45:46 PM
I have something that i want to bring to the soul eater gathering...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150128011971617&set=a.481012491616.262741.658541616

its going to be at Fanime regardless...but if its possible to do the gathering outside near the street i would love to be involved.

Oh my God I love that car.

I'm a little surprised nobody's started a Soul Eater gathering thread yet, especially considering the successful turnout last year. Soul's a bit of a heatstroke cosplay for me (plus that wig is the itchiest, most obnoxious thing ever) so I'll probably only be cosplaying Soul for Fanime if there's a gathering... Anyone want to start one? D: (I would, but I'm already running the Vocaloid one this year and my friend and I might be hosting a panel, so I'd hate to bite off more than I can chew. :B)
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

azreale

COME ON GUYS!!! WHERE ARE THE ROZEN MAIDEN FANS HIDING?!?!?!?
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15249.0.html
COME JOIN OUR TEA PARTY!!!!
if anything. celebrate..."demonic" dolls and cute girls in doll clothes!!!!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Kite