2011 Looking for Cosplayers? Who's Going? & Who As? Thread

Started by BSaphire, August 02, 2010, 08:23:00 AM

DarkMoonlitStar

Well my cosplays are listed in my sig but I'll post em here anyways

Celty-Durarara!!
Tifa-FFVII Advent Children
Lenalee Lee (3rd Uniform)-D Gray Man

It'd be nice to have some friends from these series (like Shinra from DRRR!! or Cloud from FFVII and maybe the whole exorcist crew from D Gray Man) but I'll most likely attempt to stay silent and in character when I'm Celty.
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Guavi

I heard amazing things and saw amazing photos of the Fire Emblem gathering from 2009. It would be fantastic to have one at Fanime again this year. Do we have any interest? My own group has Soren, Ike, and Ranulf for certain.

Date, time, location, and other miscellaneous things are wide open to suggestion from those whom it may concern. Whether or not this will actually happen is certainly up in the air.

junkeemunky

Ok so a Leiji-verse gathering is in the works. I remember people talking about this a few months ago, but nothing came of it. There's a brand new thread on cos.com (they haven't made the fanime.com thread yet). http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=234230

tatterpixie

Quote from: junkeemunky on February 22, 2011, 11:39:10 AM
Ok so a Leiji-verse gathering is in the works. I remember people talking about this a few months ago, but nothing came of it. There's a brand new thread on cos.com (they haven't made the fanime.com thread yet). http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=234230

Yesssssssssssss! I just signed up over there, and there is a thread over here now: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15550.0.html

I'm really happy this is coming together. ^______^
Fanime 2013 cosplay plans:
Tochiro Oyama (Captain Harlock)
Pinako Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist)

capeswirlinggirl

Quote from: tatterpixie on February 22, 2011, 12:25:47 PM
Quote from: junkeemunky on February 22, 2011, 11:39:10 AM

Yesssssssssssss! I just signed up over there, and there is a thread over here now: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15550.0.html

I'm really happy this is coming together. ^______^

Woot! This is awesome news!

clawmaster

Hello curious people! I am looking for someone to help out with my skit or walk on. I am looking for someone to be Issac's dead girlfriend, Nicole, from Dead Space 2. The light part coming out of her eyes and mouth is optional but if you manage to pull it off that be great. I am not saying much to spoil anything but yea for those who will attend this year's masquerade, you guys are in for a treat. PM me or reply on here and if this is in the wrong section, let the powers of be, MODS, to move this to its rightful place. Thanks everyone!

Here are pics of Nicole:

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Cosplay Circus

- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

fidgey

Quote from: kittymaxwell2004 on January 17, 2011, 11:55:18 AM
Quote from: kannazuki on December 17, 2010, 01:41:17 PM
Any Tales of cosplayers?  I was hoping to find an Abyss group to meet up with, since I'll be going as Natalia this year :3

My friend and I are going to cosplay Sheena and Colette from Tales of Symphonia! We're not really enough to be a group but we'd love to meet up! :3

My group of friends are doing Tales of Vesperia. We'll be Duke, Yuri, Judith, Estelle and possibly Rita.

We can't organize the gathering because we're going to be so busy with our art table, but let me know if you guys find any info on a Tales gathering!

Maskenlav

I'm looking for someone in the local bay area (walnut creek/concord/pleasant hill/san fransisco/san jose) for a 3 team cosplay of Angelcore. I have already introduced my friend to it and we have already created our costumes but were looking for a female companion to cosplay as Anna, a female soldier who aids my main character in freeing "angels". I can describe that term plus more. PM me if interested. Here is a picture of Anna below:

"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

Duo Monkey

It's an anime from 1992 but such a good one. I shall be bringing my lovely wandering monk no da! I would love to see others join me. I know/think I have a Nuriko coming as well. Let us see if we grow in numbers na no da!
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

SOawesomeness

OHMG.

You better be a good Chichiri. >> Just sayin', but he's my favorite, and I've yet to see a really good one. o:!!
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Duo Monkey

You decide. http://saharadesr.deviantart.com/#/d3999fu My scar was bad since I ran out of my scar liquid.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

bean

Don't know how well posting here would work, but I'm considering the option of starting a gathering for Knite (a webcomic by DA artist Yuumei http://yuumei.deviantart.com/art/Knite-Chapter-1-151132545). Anyways, if anyone is interested, please let me know! Time, place and date are completely negotiable. If there's 10+ people who are interested, I'll make this official. :]

If you guys know people would are interested, please spread the word!

morgaine

Quote from: fidgey on February 24, 2011, 04:59:27 PM
My group of friends are doing Tales of Vesperia. We'll be Duke, Yuri, Judith, Estelle and possibly Rita.

We can't organize the gathering because we're going to be so busy with our art table, but let me know if you guys find any info on a Tales gathering!

Yaaay!  The costumes in Vesperia are so cute.  I don't think there will be a Tales gathering, though someone kind of attempted one on coscom...
Fanime 2019
TBD

terderrer

Im looking to join a Tales gathering

Im going as Hubert Ozwell from Tales of graces

colebrittania

Is anyone cosplaying Mass Effect? And is there possibly a gathering? I'd like people to meet up with since i've never been to fanime and I don't think anyone is going with me :I

cupcakess

I was wondering if theres going to be a BlazBlue Gathering sometime on Saturday? I'll be going as Taokaka :3

demetria656

Hey folks! I need your guys help!
I'm looking for a France, Sealand , canada, and America.
For the Canada and America, I was wondering if you guys don't mind being the chibi or child version. If you are intersted, please send me a pm!
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

CYL Cosplay

^ Hello Demetria~ I see you're going too <3

----------------//
I will be going as Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) on Saturday. If I stay for Sunday, I will bring my Eureka (Eureka 7) costume. If any group is in search for a Chrome, let me know (message me). And Same for Eureka. ^^ Thanks!
Facebook

Fanime 2019 Line-Up
Friday - KDA Eve (LoL)
Saturday - Mash 2nd Ascension (FGO)
Sunday - ???

demetria656

Lol yup! I got my hotel booked and everything, just need to pre-reg!
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK