2011 Looking for Cosplayers? Who's Going? & Who As? Thread

Started by BSaphire, August 02, 2010, 08:23:00 AM

Cartoon Lunatic

Any Mortal Kombat cosplayers going to Fanime this year? If I play my cards right, I shall be there as Noob Saibot!
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

jackiemarie90

Quote from: Cartoon Lunatic on April 22, 2011, 11:11:24 PM
Any Mortal Kombat cosplayers going to Fanime this year? If I play my cards right, I shall be there as Noob Saibot!

I know my older sister will be there once again as kitana. ha ha I don't know which day though, she is only going for one day.
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

Cartoon Lunatic

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on April 22, 2011, 11:22:21 PM
Quote from: Cartoon Lunatic on April 22, 2011, 11:11:24 PM

I know my older sister will be there once again as kitana. ha ha I don't know which day though, she is only going for one day.

OH! I hope to meet up with her! I will be there Fri-Sun, and for a short time on monday I think. Hope to see more MK cosplayers!
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

erkk

Quote from: azreale on November 04, 2010, 08:29:02 PM
Quote from: erkk on November 04, 2010, 08:00:30 PM
me and my 3 friends might be going as Vocaloid~
but we arent sure if you can pay to get in at the door ;o; we are new to this~
it will be our first, would u be able to help me? ;)
chances are i'll be there for a while as luka if you want to meet up, and i might be in charge of the vocaloid gathering this year.
SOOOO  YEA yes you can pay at the door but the line takes FOR EVER!
and pre reg should open up within the next month. its 45 (ish) for the whole weekend if you pre register.  but about 25 a day if you do it at the door

that would be cool. i love to meet new cosplayers. we would have pre registered, but we can only make it there one day because of school. and we live on the completely opposite part of california. :]
Fanime 2013

robozombisaurus

I was wondering if there is going to be any other popotan cosplayers?
I am goings as mii :D
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

Pharaoh Maliku

Hey everyone!!

Fanime 2011 is just around the corner. I've been so busy with school it kind of just snuck up on me! At any rate, I'm doing my Malik Ishtar cosplay as per usual, with my buddy Freai as Mai. We didn't think this was much of a foundation for a group, but I just got two new cosplayers going as Isis and Jounouchi to join up with us and so I'm thinking arranging a photoshoot and making this thing the real deal is in order.

I would LOOOOVE to find other cosplayers to hook up with and have an epic photoshoot. YGO needs more love and I want the fans (of any of the series, even Abridged) to come on out and join forces with our smexy leather pants'd selves.

If you are interested, you can join our FB group or respond here! If you need some persuading, I've got a knack for that as well. So just say hi... >)

I could always use Steves if you're interested in just being a mind slave. ^_~

Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_141830519221884&ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity

Characters casted so far::
Pharaoh Maliku/Akila as Malik Ishtar
Freai/ Katy as Mai Kujaku
Christie as Jounouchi
Michelle as Isis Ishtar

Photographer: ??? <-- Working on this

♥ Fear is temporary. Regret is forever. ♥

YGO Cosplay Group:: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_141830519221884

Aoi Memori

Looking for more fellow Eureka seveN cosplayers since a couple of my friends and I will be going as Renton, Eureka and Anemone. Would like to set up a meeting time as well ^___^
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

bibliophileemily

I noticed there is an Inuyasha gathering scheduled for this year, but I was wondering if there were any other Rumiko Takahashi cosplayers this year who would be interested in having a general Takahashi gathering. Are there? Ranma, Urusei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku, Inuyasha, Kyokai no Rinne (the newest one), heck even less known stuff like One Pound Gospel or Mermaid Saga--all would be welcome!

But are there enough people who would be interested? I don't particularly want to start/run a gathering, but if there are enough fans who would want to meet up, I'll try and get one going!

Oh, and to start us off:
My fiancé and I will be Godai and Kyouko from Maison Ikkoku.
Fanime 2011 Costumes (all subject to change):
Otonashi Kyouko (Maison Ikkoku)
Komatsu Nana (NANA)
Dist the ROSE (Tales of the Abyss)
Kitarou (Gegege no Kitarou)
Mystery DC Character

bluebomber

I'm open to ideas about where/when to meet.

I'll be there as Ashitaka. I'd love to do another shoot with the girl that went as Lady Eboshi last year!

Eliteslayer

Quote from: bibliophileemily on April 27, 2011, 09:47:14 PM
I noticed there is an Inuyasha gathering scheduled for this year, but I was wondering if there were any other Rumiko Takahashi cosplayers this year who would be interested in having a general Takahashi gathering. Are there? Ranma, Urusei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku, Inuyasha, Kyokai no Rinne (the newest one), heck even less known stuff like One Pound Gospel or Mermaid Saga--all would be welcome!

But are there enough people who would be interested? I don't particularly want to start/run a gathering, but if there are enough fans who would want to meet up, I'll try and get one going!

Oh, and to start us off:
My fiancé and I will be Godai and Kyouko from Maison Ikkoku.

If it's on Sunday, I might - and that's a big might - might have time for my Ryoga Hibiki cosplay. That all depends on when the Haruhi Suzumiya gathering ends up being.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

TwistedFayt

I've decided that I would like to do a skit for the Masquerade that is based on Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) but I am in need of a Lau cosplayer. For those who may have forgotten who he is, here's a picture:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eZEGHjmAXuA/TGjTuh6s4PI/AAAAAAAABXo/TE0KYRk4FbE/s1600/lao.jpg

If you are interested, let me know as I need to finish preparations.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

microgamer2vs2

I'll be cosplaying Ayumu from Kore wa Zombie desu ka? with chainsaw and everything

I have other cosplays as well: Naoi from Angel Beats! Riku, from Arakawa Under the Bridge, Uryuu from Bleach, but I'll probably only pull those out if there are cosplay groups/gatherings looking for those characters.
(X'______') wideface the blog

PinkHairSasuke

Anyone going as any characters from Adventure Time? I'll be there as Jake the Dog on one of the days. :D

Zirphex

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on April 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM
I have a bioshock cosplay in mind and was wondering if there was a gathering that this would fit in?

no official gathering that I know of, but i will be doing a splicer with my current gf.
not sure which day though..
MANHO!

jackiemarie90

Quote from: Zirphex on May 02, 2011, 07:21:33 PM
Quote from: jackiemarie90 on April 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM
I have a bioshock cosplay in mind and was wondering if there was a gathering that this would fit in?

no official gathering that I know of, but i will be doing a splicer with my current gf.
not sure which day though..

Oh my gosh that will be awesome!!  :D I will be going as Eleanor Lamb in big sister form. ha ha
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

pernjie

hi im new on this forum and i just wanted to post that my and my group are having a full one piece crew with other one piece characters but we dont have any female one piece characters with us, our friends that were trying to get to cospaly as nami or robbin are planning to cosplay as another character,.
so if anyone wants to join our group please post,.it would be really great if we could find someone that would want to join our group, were planning to do our full one piece crew on saturday,.

just post here message or add me up on facebook,.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000247834766

kayra

This is super last minute but I thought I might as well ask and see if there are any other silent hill or horror game cosplayers.  Well I suppose I'll start the list and whatnot.  As for when and where this is happening that'd need to sorted out once people are added to the list and such.

Silent Hill
Pyramid Head -Kayra
Nurse- Jackie

Resident Evil-

Fatal Frame-

Dead space-

Bioshock?-

Yeah toast.

angel515

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on May 02, 2011, 05:35:25 PM
Anyone going as any characters from Adventure Time? I'll be there as Jake the Dog on one of the days. :D

HECK YEAH! ME! ME! I'm cosplaying as Finn! 8D *waves*
Which day exactly? I want to make sure I can meet up with you so we can go adventuring together!

Also; is there anyone going to Fanime as some characters from the webcomic Hanna is Not a Boy's Name? This Hanna needs a Galahad. ; c;

azreale

I'll be going as Giant Akamaru from Naruto Shippuden for a bit... I need a shippuden kiba! >.< i have a hinata that will be guiding me around though...
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)