2011 Looking for Cosplayers? Who's Going? & Who As? Thread

Started by BSaphire, August 02, 2010, 08:23:00 AM

CyberLink

Anyone cosplaying someone / something from Zelda? I'll be Dark Link and I'd love to get some good photos. I smoke, so if you don't or are allergic/bothered by it- You know. Can't wait for Fanime, I've put a lot of work into this cosplay and I'm stoked to see how it works together.

Let me know!~ All my friends are super laid back, Half of us will be Adventure Time characters or Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt, Or Guilty Gear or Samurai Champloo. So come say hello, If you dare.<3 I might just give you a pretty ribbon if you find me.
[/color]
I'm certainly up to no good.

Nemuren

Quote from: CyberLink on May 17, 2011, 12:58:29 PM
Anyone cosplaying someone / something from Zelda? I'll be Dark Link and I'd love to get some good photos. I smoke, so if you don't or are allergic/bothered by it- You know. Can't wait for Fanime, I've put a lot of work into this cosplay and I'm stoked to see how it works together.

You can come check out the Nintendo/Super Smash Bros. gathering on Friday and/or the Legend of Zelda gathering on Saturday. Post on those threads if you're interested. Probably shouldn't smoke at those though. I imagine some cosplayers would hate the costumes they worked on for so long to smell like cigarettes.

jackiemarie90

Quote from: Zirphex on May 08, 2011, 01:53:49 AM
Quote from: jackiemarie90 on May 02, 2011, 09:25:04 PM
Quote from: Zirphex on May 02, 2011, 07:21:33 PM
Quote from: jackiemarie90 on April 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM
I have a bioshock cosplay in mind and was wondering if there was a gathering that this would fit in?

no official gathering that I know of, but i will be doing a splicer with my current gf.
not sure which day though..

Oh my gosh that will be awesome!!  :D I will be going as Eleanor Lamb in big sister form. ha ha

I believe we've decided we're going to do it saturday :D

Unfortunately I had to change my Eleanor Lamb cosplay due to lack of money and time. :\
Maybe next year. I will still be excited to see your guizes cosplays. :)
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

Zirphex

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on May 17, 2011, 04:07:24 PM
Quote from: Zirphex on May 08, 2011, 01:53:49 AM
Quote from: jackiemarie90 on May 02, 2011, 09:25:04 PM
Quote from: Zirphex on May 02, 2011, 07:21:33 PM
Quote from: jackiemarie90 on April 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM
I have a bioshock cosplay in mind and was wondering if there was a gathering that this would fit in?

no official gathering that I know of, but i will be doing a splicer with my current gf.
not sure which day though..

Oh my gosh that will be awesome!!  :D I will be going as Eleanor Lamb in big sister form. ha ha

I believe we've decided we're going to do it saturday :D

Unfortunately I had to change my Eleanor Lamb cosplay due to lack of money and time. :\
Maybe next year. I will still be excited to see your guizes cosplays. :)

Meh oh well maybe next time :P
I'm rather proud of my costume so I hope you'll like it :D
MANHO!

Zirphex

Let me know!~ All my friends are super laid back, Half of us will be Adventure Time characters or Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt, Or Guilty Gear or Samurai Champloo. So come say hello, If you dare.<3 I might just give you a pretty ribbon if you find me.
[/color]

I've got about 300 little Miyazaki soot ball keychain-mabobs that I made so if you find me I'd be more than happy to give you one.

Friday - Reptile (mortal kombat)
Saturday - Splicer (Bioshock)
Sunday - Ghillie Sniper / Zombie hoard
Monday I'm unsure what I'm going to do...
MANHO!

CountMetal

My cosplay plans for Fanime. I might cosplay as another character in addition to Yamcha on either Saturday or Sunday.
Thursday: Shingo Yabuki
Friday: Ryuhaku Todoh (if no room on my bag for him, I am thinking about doing Little Mac and Terry Bogard that day)
Saturday & Sunday: Yamcha
Monday: Luffy

Also I was wondering if there will be a Goku this year because a Dragon Ball shoot won't be good without a Goku. I also would love to see a Bulma as well.

God91125

I did not know there was a thread like this. 0-0 Just curious is all and wondering if theres any Ika Musume cosplayers out there this year? xD Hoping to take lots of good photos this year. xD

xichisex

I am going as Shippuden Hinata, Random Yaoi Boy #3 [I'm thinking of switching this to young Walter from Hellsing. since the wig and the suit I have at the same. I just need a blood red tie instead and some fishing wire], and a random gothic lolita. Here are preview images! If you see me there hollar at me! 8D

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

DJ Sandman

Will be there throughout the course of the con dressed as either The Merchant (Resident Evil 4) or NPC (Metal Gear Solid Series)
"What? Is your brain broken or somethin?!" - Inuyasha

xXPlasmidXx

Just posting again to see if anyone else is around. Any other Doctor Who cosplays? I'm going as Eleven, and I know someone else is going as Amy. Are there any other Whovians out there?

shy-cosplayer

Hey guys!

I'm wondering if there will be any Doctor Who cosplayers on either Friday or Sunday, 'cause I was planning on being Simm!Master one of those days; it would of course be awesome if there were other Whovians :)

dazzlenacht

@shy-cosplayer:
hehe, look above you xD
There will be an Eleven and an Amy Pond (me) at the very least on Friday afternoon. ^__^
I direct you to this social gathering thread: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,16191.0.html

CyberLink

Quote from: Nemuren on May 17, 2011, 01:29:10 PM

You can come check out the Nintendo/Super Smash Bros. gathering on Friday and/or the Legend of Zelda gathering on Saturday. Post on those threads if you're interested. Probably shouldn't smoke at those though. I imagine some cosplayers would hate the costumes they worked on for so long to smell like cigarettes.

I smoke cloves, Love. Or vanilla pipe tobacco. And I'm not looking for a gathering, Else I would of posted in gatherings. But danke.
I'm certainly up to no good.

shy-cosplayer

Quote from: dazzlenacht on May 21, 2011, 01:57:15 AM
@shy-cosplayer:
hehe, look above you xD
There will be an Eleven and an Amy Pond (me) at the very least on Friday afternoon. ^__^
I direct you to this social gathering thread: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,16191.0.html

Pfffft- I noticed that right after I posted X3 /FACEPALM

Thanks though! ^^

Cartoon Lunatic

6 more days! I've talked to a few people already, but just trying to get interest out there. Any other Mortal Kombat cosplayers going to Fanime this year? A group meet would be cool. = D
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

MyMidnightAffair

Zirphex

Quote from: Cartoon Lunatic on May 21, 2011, 08:44:37 PM
6 more days! I've talked to a few people already, but just trying to get interest out there. Any other Mortal Kombat cosplayers going to Fanime this year? A group meet would be cool. = D

What he said^
MANHO!

MissPanda

Hi all just wondering if there is anyone doing Air gear cosplay for Friday?! I will be Simca that day and would love to have some Air Gear people to take photos with! ^_^
You can see my progress of her outfit on my cosplay FB  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001993400408

li0nxheartx

I really want to go, I just found out about this today.
It would be my first time going and if I were to attend I would dress up as Sailor Moon.

DrayneO

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 21, 2011, 09:24:02 PM
Any Star Driver cosplayers out there?

I'll be doing a Takuto cosplay in school uniform. I'm trying my best to style the wig as best i can. This'll be my first cosplay ever, so we'll see how this goes.

I'm not sure how often i'll be actually wearing the wig, so you may see me walking around still in the school uniform, but no pink tie. I have long blond hair. Me and a friend plan on showing up on day 0 around 9 AM just for the hell of it, so come and say hi! We'll be marathon'ing Katanagatari and what's out of denpa onna so far on my ipad~

Otherwise on other days you can find me playing in the arcade. I'm pretty good at music games and djmax technika, so you may see me there, too.

I have plans to attend the bones gathering on sunday, but i also have church here at home in morgan hill on sunday from 9 am to noon, so i'll probably make it there in time, but knowing my luck sometimes, something may or may not come up.