Shin Megami Tensei Gathering 2011

Started by AirEric, August 04, 2010, 05:53:43 PM

DaKree~

Ken checking in~

I had a great time at both gatherings. Too bad the midnight gathering got cut by the big guys.   >:( Still had a great time during the short time we were down there and had tons of fun with those at King's Game. ^^ I'll also make an appearance at AX, so if any of y'all are going, hope to see you there!  ;D

cesspooloflight

This was my first ever gathering at Fanime and I loved it! Just to be with other fans of SMT made me feel all warm inside. I hope to see you all again next year if this happens again.  ;D

heeroyuy135

So...what are we going to do for next year?

BSaphire

@AirEric: If you will be running this gathering again next year please update subject line on your first post to say 2012.

I also would like to suggest a 2nd organizer to assist you with one or both of the gatherings next year. I am sorry that the midnight SMT gathering was harassed by Rovers, and I will talk with the Rovers about it for next year.

Please note that any gatherings that happen after 7pm should have already had the organizer check in with the Gatherings Table & that I can not guarantee a CGD photographer to be present, but I will try to get a night crew together for 2012. CGD has out grown it's current @ con set up and is being revamped for 2012.

I also hope to have a cosplay for this gathering by next year, but right now there is only a 20% chance due to all that is on my plate already.

Thanks for all your work this year and I hope to see you next year.
Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

heeroyuy135