Shin Megami Tensei Gathering 2011

Started by AirEric, August 04, 2010, 05:53:43 PM

maikiritori

So I won't be able to complete Konohana Sakuya by fanime, so I'll be going as Mitsuru from p3.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

cesspooloflight

Okay, so I actually decided to just get a wig for a Seta Souji cosplay instead of a Naoto cosplay. If you could please change me to him.

ScarlettFaythe

*Waves arm* Haaai~! I'll be showing up as P3P's FeMC! Can't wait to meet everyone. ^-^
New Cosplay for 2011:<br /><br />-FeMC from Persona 3 Portable<br />-Fallen Angel Flonne from Disgaea 2

GS Dragono

I'll likely be a Maya Shadow again this year again; haven't decided on the arcana. Probably Chariot or Emperor

DrMarukyuu

seeing that the meeting time was dark hour made me really excited :DD
ill be attending as minato!

xXunyuuXx

Hi~ I have a bit of change. I'll be going as Naoto Shirogane instead of Yosuke. Thanks~

will [ishida]

Shohei Narumi, at your service! I'll be in his white suit from DS2.
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

Cosplay Cyborg

Hi there! I'm attending Fanime 2011 and since my Minato and Junpei are already listed, I suppose now's a good time to crawl out of the woodwork, amirite? Please add me to the list as Minako Arisato and I'd also like to take this opportunity to ask if I may take a few pictures with you, Shinjirou... Is it obvious who I like best? Teehee~

By the way, my undying love for whoever came up with a Midnight Channel/Dark Hour gathering. <3

I'll be bringing a box of hard candies from See's for anyone interested in a punny treat that would make Ikutsuki-san proud. *brick'd*

Can't wait for Fanime!!

heeroyuy135

That reminds me...can you switch RyuSan777 from Junpei to Minato? Thanks :)

Knight of Infinity

Knight of Infinity at your service!

liger0sniper

Tentative Naoto here.
I'm not sure if I should wear her school uniform or casual/shadow outfit to the gathering :P

Minaoto

LOL DARK HOUR GATHERING. YES!

Anyway, sign me up as Shadow Naoto Shirogane. Boss battle version. hehehe...

Eboni ninja

This sounds like fun I will attend the Midnight one as Minato.
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

Kite

AirEric

Okay!! Updated everything, i'll double check in a bit to see if I forgot anyone
Also yes, Devil Survivor does count! if you're going to cosplay then ill make another category to put you under U3U

Seiyuu

I might go as Elizabeth from Persona 3, but my group is planning to have a photoshoot around that time so I might not be able to make it. I'll try though! : )

AirEric

NOTICE
I'll post this HERE and at the front of the page
due to a pretty big money shortage on my end, I cannot cosplay as Shinjiro. HOWEVER! I can still run the gathering! Don't think I just bailed out on you guys ;n; Trust me, if I get a job and can pay to cosplay him then I WILL but I can't guarantee that because jobs are pretty hard to get nowadays.
ANYWAY! I will still be there, and I'll be taking a WHOLE BUNCH of nice pictures to post for you guys.
I'm so sorry aaagh, I'll do my best running these gatherings :-D

BSaphire

Quote from: AirEric on February 19, 2011, 03:52:30 PM
NOTICE
I'll post this HERE and at the front of the page
due to a pretty big money shortage on my end, I cannot cosplay as Shinjiro. HOWEVER! I can still run the gathering! Don't think I just bailed out on you guys ;n; Trust me, if I get a job and can pay to cosplay him then I WILL but I can't guarantee that because jobs are pretty hard to get nowadays.
ANYWAY! I will still be there, and I'll be taking a WHOLE BUNCH of nice pictures to post for you guys.
I'm so sorry aaagh, I'll do my best running these gatherings :-D
Well I hope the $$'s change so you can :) Wanted to stop by and let you know that when you pm me your info to include the midnight gathering. I'd love to list it & I love the idea! You can initial for both during the day one. I will also see about having a photog there to shoot it :) Midnight can be perfect for some gatherings and this is one of them!
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

leslie

I won't be cosplaying at all, but I'll be there taking lots of pictures!!
I'm excited to see everyone's cosplay pieces!! Shin Megami Tensei is the best!! ;D
"Vodka means water in Russian, you know."