Shin Megami Tensei Gathering 2011

Started by AirEric, August 04, 2010, 05:53:43 PM

maikiritori

So, I sent the OP an email, asking if he's alright. Hopefully we'll hear from him soon.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

BSaphire

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on April 13, 2011, 11:10:36 PM
With the rules set by the Cosplay Department, the one who creates the thread has to be the one who submits to said department.
So if OP is absent and we're running out the time, the only way that someone else can submit the gathering is if we abandon this thread, someone else makes a new thread, and then that person does the paperwork.
That's why we keep asking for the OP because we don't want to turn this into a hijacked gathering.
Don't worry about abandoning this just yet :P I want both the day and midnight gathering listed and if the OP doesn't get back on here soon we will figure something out :) Just make sure all attempts at contacting the OP have been taken first please... has anyone checked the C.c forum to see if they are over there at all?
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

AirEric

OP IS HEEERE
weh I'm so sorry about the major delays, everything piles up very quickly and my memory is definitely NOT the sharpest around
but I AM here.
I will submit the times to the Gathering Department ASAP
thank you guys so much for being patient with me ;n; sorry again!

AirEric

ALRIGHT~!
everything has been updated and the submission request has been sent!
thank you all so much <3 I'll check back daily so this kind of scare doesn't happen again.

maikiritori

heeroyuy135

maikiritori

@HeeroYuy135: Hey, do you think I could get the other photos you took of me @ Decepti-Kon? Please? I totally forgot to ask you to take a picture on my phone.

hollowichigo76453

I'll be going as Minato from Persona 3 =D

itachoko

i might go as shadow naoto since i already have the costume from last year.
if not then i will come to take photos anyway because i love smt lol

DaKree~

Should be able to come as Ken Amada from P3. ^^

Minaoto

Okok I'll be at the gathering as Yosuke Hanamura with a Souji Seta

Also can I please get another show of interest in playing King's Game at the Dark Hour/Midnight Channel gathering? I wanna make sure we really want to do this. :)

DaKree~

AirEric

Alright! I'll update the roster
and as for the idea of King's Game, that sounds fantastic! as soon as I see a whole lot of people willing to participate, I'll enter it.

maikiritori

Alrighty! I'm just letting y'all know that I'm bringing Mitsuru's street clothes as well as her school uniform. Depending on what my schedule is like for the con, I might just run around in her street clothes throughout most of con. ;)

Persona3Guy

Sorry guys, I'm not going as Akihiko, but I may be able to go as Minato if all goes well.

Minaoto

Meh. I'll bring King's Game popsicle sticks anyway just in case we're still up for it.

FANIME'S NEXT WEEK OMGOMGOGMOMG
START THE PARTY NOW.

krispy_kream

Sorry to be late to the party here. I will SO BE THERE for the dark hour gathering, but I'll have to see how things go in regards to attending the day time gathering. I'll be coming as Female!main character from Persona 3.
Fanime Cosplay 2013!
Persona 4 - Rise Kujikawa
Persona 3 - Female main character
Bioshick Infinite - Elizabeth

Raydere

Hey everyone. I was cosplaying summer!Souji at both gatherings.

What exactly happened with the midnight one? It got broken up about 20~30 minutes in by Rovers D: Needless to say, no one ate dinner that night.

Anyways, photos are up here (Flickr mirror coming soon). Also I don't know anyone from either gathering D: Anyone wanna help fix that?
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Chibo

Hello everyone, I was the Catherine from Catherine at both of the gatherings.

It was nice seeing everyone at the gathering and seeing all of the SMT love <3 And thank you so much for including me! :)
I also wondered what happened at the Dark Hour gathering. Could anyone explain that?

It was nice meeting you all!

maikiritori

I'm so sad that I missed out on both the gatherings! Between the protesters and CGD stuff, I was too busy to break out my Mitsturu. I hope everyone had a great time!