Anyone lookin' for a roomie?

Started by Stythys, August 07, 2010, 12:08:14 AM

Stythys

Idea stolen from Jerry's thread :P. Anyways, yeah, lookin' for a roomie by the end of the year. Don't have a place planned out or anything yet, but I know I'll be moving into SF, preferably as close to CCSF as possible.

A little bit more about me? Gonna be a student at CCSF (if you haven't guessed :P), majoring in travel and environmental science. I'll be working as well as going to school full-time, so will be pretty busy, but like to do active-type things on my spare time. I guess you could follow some of my recent updates on plurk, which includes links to my blog an' stuff.

Anyways, yeah.. don't hesitate to get in contact if you're interested -^^-
"We should not be less than what we are."

Jerry

what you might wanna try is facebook - thats actually been a help to me.

either create a note or Discussion/ Group post and tag your friends so it semi forces them to read it and then spread the word for you. social websites are good for that.

usually from my experiences - one degree of separation is best*

for example :
Jerry has a friend name Steve.
Steve has a friend name Leon.
Leon and Jerry have never met or been friends before.

However we both have Steve as mutual friend, and separated by one degree [as its called]

Usually friends/close friends/ best-ies as their called may or may not work out as you live with a person ... it CHANGES EVERYTHING :P

having someone with a degree of separation helps with respect/ understanding and learning to communicate more when issues arise, and hopefully will ensure a decent living condition.

Just random thoughts to help you with your search.

Good luck!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D