Main Menu

Started by Jiang Jin, August 11, 2010, 01:06:12 AM

G.I.R

Quote from: PyronIkari on August 13, 2010, 08:25:55 PM
Quote@Jiang Jin if you really wanna educate someone, then become a teacher. this is technically not a "teaching" forum on random subjects. forums from my impression are suppose to be discussions and collaborations about relevant topics and having the audience as well as the original poster get somewhere with the conversation. IMO your starting conversations with a brick wall of info, and thus - just being a pointless post.
NO

JUST NO... JERRY... NO... DO NOT LET THIS IDIOT EDUCATE THE YOUTH OF THIS WORLD. What in god's hell are you thinking.

This is why you shouldn't post Jerry.
Totally agree!  (except for the Jerry shouldn't post thing.  I get lots of lols from him). 

Jiang Jin

G.I.R

How many forums have you  (spam) posted these long winded wastes of band-width topics on.  It's not about the topic being in a general thread,  it's just that nobody wants to read all that stuff.  Try posting a topic that's say, not BORING!
The post about "Buy Tramadol Online Dream Pharmaceutical" was a better read.

Loktera^2

Quote from: Jiang Jin on August 14, 2010, 11:59:28 AM
The innovations I posted in this thread are real. The information can be researched on google and this time it is accurate. Although I know this is a deviation from the usual content in fanimecon but it is in the General Discussion area where anything can be discussed.

Oh, it may be real. But does it make sense to post such information on a message board primarily for use by people interested in Anime and Geek subcultures?

No. Not really.

Might I add, with the amount of information and the sheer grammatical correctness of it... You sir, have Ass Burgers...
(And before you correct me on that, it was intentional. srsly)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage

otakuya

In the words of Gary Radnich and Tony Bruno: NOBODY CARES!!! ... about aircraft innovation

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Loktera^2 on August 17, 2010, 12:30:21 PM
Oh, it may be real. But does it make sense to post such information on a message board primarily for use by people interested in Anime and Geek subcultures?

No. Not really.

Might I add, with the amount of information and the sheer grammatical correctness of it... You sir, have Ass Burgers...
(And before you correct me on that, it was intentional. srsly)
Oh god, my sides hurt from laughing at that.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Glitch

What? This s**t is still going on? Is this some experiment to see how bland he can make a topic? I can beat that! *Starts writing about the innovations in water purification and how this has unintentionally affected air purification.*

c2chaos

Actually, I wouldn't mind reading water purification innovations.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

G.I.R

Quote from: c2chaos on August 17, 2010, 10:49:47 PM
Ask Kevin Costner about that.  He's become quite the tool for BP.

At least Jiang Jin hasn't posted anything else lately.

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: G.I.R on August 18, 2010, 12:32:54 AM

SHHH you'll jinx it.

G.I.R

He / She has been checking out the forums the last few days and hasn't had the nerve to post anything.  I'm just waiting to see if there is a post denying that (s)he is spamming this stuff.  I've already got both barrels loaded for that one,

Jerry

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on August 18, 2010, 03:30:18 AM
Quote from: G.I.R on August 18, 2010, 12:32:54 AM

SHHH you'll jinx it.

maybe Jiang Jin has run out of boring topics? :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

c2chaos

This has become quite a big deal. The attention alone is unnecessary and by now this topic would have fallen onto the second page where it would have been forgotten and eventually deleted but everybody wanted in on it and it keeps getting bumped back to the first page. :P

It's not like he posted up some male-chauvinistic bull, like brandaby.

*BUMP*

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

JTchinoy

Someone explain to me what the big deal is?
Also, pix of these post-concorde planes, thanks.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jiang Jin

JTchinoy

based on the end of your first post, unless you exceed 2400km/h i'm not impressed. :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jiang Jin

JTchinoy

without increasing fuel consumption in relation to what?  a 747? typical private jets?  It looks like a small plane, so I'm assuming it's a private jet?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

G.I.R

It is small.  It's a civilian plane not an airliner like the Concord was.  It also isn't a Supersonic plane either.  Not much of a comparison