[Short Notice] Fanimafia Reunion(if possible) 08-28-2010-Oakridge Mall

Started by RyuHayabusa, August 25, 2010, 11:03:46 AM

RyuHayabusa

Bart and I are planning to do a small gathering this saturday. it is kinda short notice but we want to see if we can round up some of the old fanimafia for this. Pass this along to whoever is in your friends list in here. Meet up at Oakridge, do lunch, then go do bowling. Meet up time will be noon. I will be showing up late cause I have to do a photoshoot at noon. I hope this can be pulled off cause it will be cool to see everyone again and to those that are new here, you're most welcome to attend to as well. So to recap:

Meet Up Time: 12 p.m
Where: Oakridge Mall, Food Court
Address and Map

If any of you need rides, please contact people through PM. Bring enough $ to cover lunch and the bowling. Thanks.
If you would like to contact me through cell, please pm me for the number too.

Jorge aka Ryu
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Tsubasa

I'd like to, but I can't make it. I have plans already. m(_ _)m
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

otakuya

I would like to, but our family already had plans for that day, so unfortunately no. Heh, if only it wasn't as short of a notice then maybe. I miss the original Fanimafia, like old times. (Maybe there could be another vintage 'grand gathering' later in the year, like a Gourmet Race or Great Christmas Gathering.)

Jerry

Quote from: Otakuya on August 25, 2010, 02:32:52 PM
I would like to, but our family already had plans for that day, so unfortunately no. Heh, if only it wasn't as short of a notice then maybe. I miss the original Fanimafia, like old times. (Maybe there could be another vintage 'grand gathering' later in the year, like a Gourmet Race or Great Christmas Gathering.)

actually a gourmet race would be a good idea :

the never ending pasta bowl is going on at Olive Garden [near the oakridge mall] maybe we could plan for something within the next month before that promo ends!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Barnes

I just might make this.

I'll see if we can head to my place afterwards.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Sunara Ishi

I'm afraid I most likely have plans also. But if I run across you doing my various errands, I'll try to say hi.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula