D&D version 3.5

Started by michiko nakano, August 30, 2010, 08:20:45 PM

michiko nakano

Anyone wanna do that next year?  I'll bring the mountain dew.

TC X0 Lt 0X

We did have a game 2 years Ago. And attempted one last year but that never got off the ground. Of course I am down this year especially if it is 3.5

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

michiko nakano

awesome!  yeah i haven't played it but i've heard that 4.0 isn't as fun for some reason.  Plus I have all the 3.5 books on my computer and don't feel like getting a whole new set >_<

do you ever DM?  hopefully we can find one of those  :D

Jerry

Quote from: michiko nakano on August 30, 2010, 08:20:45 PM
Anyone wanna do that next year?  I'll bring the mountain dew.

I would bring Chinese food! (never got a chance to do this with anyone last year...)

I'd be willing to play, but to save on character Development time since when i used to play D&D it would take a while for everything.

I used to DM/GM in my circles of old school table top gaming/RPGing and I could probably dig up an old quest or two.

dont want to spend too much time playing D&D and missing out on the rest of the Con. :)

or could plan to game  before or after Fanime too ;)

Miss you lots Miss michi! :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

michiko nakano

i say we do it on thursday cuz there's not much going on and it would be a good way to start off the weekend (assuming we get more than three people involved lol)

deonchan

Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

rdlr33

If you guys want to make it a big event, pick a day or two you want to do it for sure. Then pick a time and let me know. I will put it as an event and have it put in the guide.

David
Tabletop Co-Head

TC X0 Lt 0X

Well that could be useful.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

michiko nakano

well... i'll bring four to five people that can play.  so i think i can guarantee we'll have enough players.  I say Thursday at eight.  Because people who get there on Thursday settle in and get dinner and then by eight have nothing to do. 

also, i'm not good at coordinating things.  and we need a dm.

joshmisses

i can dm if you guys want but i do not have any of the books. just bring the material and people.

Sam
Head of Tabletop

TC X0 Lt 0X

*comes in with Dragonwrought Kobold CoDzilla*

Let's do this.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

michiko nakano

I have all the books on my flashdrives.  If someone needs the books, just bring a laptop and we're all set.  I'll bring a couple of my characters and we can decide what to do when we get there... I don't think we should make it a formal event, but definitely invite people if you think they can make it funner.  I'll bring character sheets just in case, and I think everyone can take care of dice themselves.  I'm glad we have a dm!  Maybe if we get a solid enough group, we can email our stats to the dm ahead of time so he gets kindof an idea of who's gonna play... idk.  It's all up in the air, but we have 153 days to figure stuff out.  So far I guess we have:

DM: Sam/joshmisses or Jerry
Players: TC_XO_Lt_OX
            DeonChan
            Michiko Nakano

Okie dokie.  I think so far it's okay to tentatively say we're on for Thursday night?