Pre-Registering

Started by elaborateflaws, September 01, 2010, 09:05:53 PM

elaborateflaws

Sorry if this has already been asked...

So, I want to pre-register for Fanime 2011, but you need photo identification, right? Though school IDs don't count, so what should I do? I'm not old enough to have a driver's license...

Konekogami

Quote from: elaborateflaws on September 01, 2010, 09:05:53 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked...

So, I want to pre-register for Fanime 2011, but you need photo identification, right? Though school IDs don't count, so what should I do? I'm not old enough to have a driver's license...

To my understanding, you do not need a photo ID to pre-reg.  You need a photo ID to pick up your badge at the convention.  Also, even if you're too young for a driver's license, I believe that you can pick up a State issued ID card at your local DMV.

elaborateflaws

Quote from: Konekogami on September 02, 2010, 07:22:11 PMTo my understanding, you do not need a photo ID to pre-reg.  You need a photo ID to pick up your badge at the convention.  Also, even if you're too young for a driver's license, I believe that you can pick up a State issued ID card at your local DMV.

Oh, really? I'll probably try to pick up a state issued ID card, then. I swore I would pre-reg this year! Thanks so much.

Mistiousstar

Can We show at the door our Passports, for identification? because I don't have a drivers License...

ewu

Quote from: Mistiousstar on November 14, 2010, 10:30:20 PM
Can We show at the door our Passports, for identification? because I don't have a drivers License...

Sure, a passport is an acceptable form of ID. Please make sure that the passport is valid. We do not accept photocopies of a passport however.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Mistiousstar

ok thank you very much, btw on the Sellers Permit, it asked for a copy of my Drivers License, Can i photocopy my Passport?

ewu

Quote from: Mistiousstar on November 14, 2010, 10:39:43 PM
ok thank you very much, btw on the Sellers Permit, it asked for a copy of my Drivers License, Can i photocopy my Passport?

Please see above response...
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom