X Japan concert dates announced

Started by rockmanpet, September 01, 2010, 10:04:24 PM

rockmanpet

The members of the rock band X Japan announced the details of their upcoming North American tour this fall. Starting next month, the band will perform seven shows:

September 25 - Los Angeles
September 28 - Oakland
October 1 - Seattle
October 3 - Vancouver
October 6 - Chicago
October 7 - Toronto
October 10 - New York

rockmanpet

Alot of X japan fans haven't heard the news so thought Id share the info. I will be attending the September 25th show at the wiltern and thinking of going to the Oakland show with a few friends. I was at the Yoshiki foundation party and with this concert It will be an X japan year lol.

c2chaos

^ Yeah! I went to that party too! There were some really cute girls from CURE magazine. XD
Anyway, I'm pretty new to X Japan's music even thought they've been around since...forever, but I like it a lot, especially the ballads, and I have been listening to them almost excessively. However, All those locations are pretty far for me, no doubt tickets will be expensive too. I heard they were going to release an album in the U.S. is this to promote it?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

rockmanpet

Yea it was pretty cool, I was hanging with alot of my friends since they got me into a year before.

Tickets weren't all bad im paying 56 per show, tickets are like 40 plus the handling fee -.-, with the ability to pick up my tickets at the show to save me the trouble of having them mailed.

I don't know if they using a cd to promote it according to Jrock Revolution its just the first american cd release.

http://www.jrockrevolution.com/index.php/news/jrock-news/1583-x-japan-announces-2010-us-tour-dates.html

leslie

Quote from: rockmanpet on September 01, 2010, 10:04:24 PM
The members of the rock band X Japan announced the details of their upcoming North American tour this fall. Starting next month, the band will perform seven shows:

September 25 - Los Angeles
September 28 - Oakland
October 1 - Seattle
October 3 - Vancouver
October 6 - Chicago
October 7 - Toronto
October 10 - New York

Thanks for the info!! I had no idea they were having a North American tour!!  ;D
I'm new to their music too, but I got tickets for the seattle show since I'll already be there visiting family.
I'm super excited I can't wait!!
"Vodka means water in Russian, you know."

rockmanpet

Glad I could share and make someone happy, Forums are the best way to check out all the news so enjoy the Seattle show

rockmanpet

for anyone who still wants to go to the show and just havent gotten tickets, I found a website called 91.8 the fan which are giving out 4 sets of tickets to one of 3 shows.

heres a link to the site. http://918thefan.com/2010/win-tickets-to-see-x-japan-live-in-concert/

and heres a link to a promo video of Yoshiki promoting the tour with cussing and all. Very hilarious but shows how awesome he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqBDg7FmJ84