Sac Anime Summer '10, you goin?

Started by leslie, September 02, 2010, 10:59:44 PM

leslie

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is going to sac anime this weekend sept 3-5???
Let me know if you are because I'll be there and I want to meet some new people  :D
"Vodka means water in Russian, you know."

Somebody

Yup yup! ~ I should be running around as China, and possibly Pocky for a while on Saturday. (My group's newer Pocky costume I think though, the giant one. It also may just be one of my group, I'm not sure yet...) And of course I'll be at the Hetalia gathering! >w<
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

RyuHayabusa

I'll be there tomorrow and sunday. I'll be doing photoshoots so feel free to find me and ask for one :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

leslie

Yay! I'll be sure to look for you guys. I'm not cosplaying but I'll be there all three days!

c2chaos

I was planning on going but I have a wedding to attend to tomorrow. (sigh)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Solar

I was really thinking of going, but my dad said no cause its one hour away :'( >:( anyways yeah, i cant go, oh well, i guess i could try to see if i could go for the winter SacAnime
FanimeCon 2011 cosplay:
Pokemon Trainer Red
Either Ness, or Ninten(most likely Ninten, but i dunno yet)
Maybe Shinichi Kudou
--
Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Ni Hao Nyan Goujasu Derishasu Dekaruchaa!

leslie

Quote from: Solar on September 03, 2010, 09:07:01 PM
I was really thinking of going, but my dad said no cause its one hour away :'( >:( anyways yeah, i cant go, oh well, i guess i could try to see if i could go for the winter SacAnime

I like sac anime winter better than summer...it's just too hot during summer! Lol
Hopefully you and c2chaos can make the winter sac anime! :)

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

amaya_JDB

I'll be running around tomorrow as Kagome

I'll look exactly the same as I did at Fanime '10, but with longer hair (hair grows within time)
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

maitosis

I was there!
I went on Saturday only as Sealand from Hetalia. I was also with a Belarus, China, and a Neku (LOLWUT).

Somebody

I ended up going on Saturday only as China- I was the one with the flag! xD (But was not the one with the previous poster ha ha xD)
Cosplay 2013

Jerry

so does anyone have photos?

i have photos of my Dragon*Con adventures.

lets share and compare Convention epic notes!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Somebody

FFFT Sacanime? Epic? Sure it was great, but i didn't find it epic. (Then again, I'm the lamo who wandered all day xD xP)
pictures, pictures, well : this is all I've got xP
Cosplay 2013

maitosis

I agree, Sacanime wasn't all that epic, but it was still pretty great.
Beats sitting around at home all day /has no life

AS FOR PICTURESSS
I'm too lazy to put them up OTL

RitsukaUzumaki

Quote from: Solar on September 03, 2010, 09:07:01 PM

I'm going to Winter Sac-Anime!! Can't wait!!! August 2009 was fun and September 2010 was AWESOME!!! My first two conventions ever and it was amazing!! Hope to see you Sac-Anime Winter!!
FanimeCon 2014: Uchiha Madara(Pre-Konoha), Uchiha Mikoto(Young), Trancy Alois, and one more undecided.

http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com
http://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki?fref=ts
http://phantomleafpro.deviantart.com

Nina Star 9

I went! I was the Ulala who was there for about an hour then left and went to pizza down the street, haha.

Quite a few people took pictures of me (though it was nothing like the amount at Fanime, even keeping in mind the fewer attendees), but I haven't been able to find a single one. :<

Somebody

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on September 13, 2010, 10:45:45 PM
Quite a few people took pictures of me (though it was nothing like the amount at Fanime, even keeping in mind the fewer attendees), but I haven't been able to find a single one. :<

I'm having the exact same problem! D: It's really a bummer for me because I myself didn't take any photos. OTL
Cosplay 2013

leslie

Well it's true that sac anime isn't epic, but I still had a lot of fun. :D
Although I'm definitely more excited about sac anime winter because the heat totally kicked my butt this year. Lol

Jerry

Quote from: leslie on September 14, 2010, 03:40:59 PM
Well it's true that sac anime isn't epic, but I still had a lot of fun. :D
Although I'm definitely more excited about sac anime winter because the heat totally kicked my butt this year. Lol

if you thought sac was bad---- try humid Heat in Atlanta Georgia  :P
i swear i sweated off a good 10lbs because of "con exercise" 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

leslie

Yeah I don't know how you could handle the southern heat!!!  ???
Humidity is the worst and I can only imagine how bad it was if you cosplayed!!