where do we pre reg and when?

Started by arod1017, October 01, 2010, 04:53:34 PM

arod1017

i haven't heard anything about being able to pre reg yet and its already october. when and where can we pre reg?

ewu

Prereg has yet to go up. I don't have a date yet, but I will try and figure that out.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Konekogami

o3o I bet prereg hasn't gone up yet because the staff and powers that be are busy working making Fanime 2011 redefine the very concept of awesome.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Lan Moore

Well after last year being very blarg compared to other years and Anime Vegas (the other con I go to) being even worse I really need a good con so if it takes them a long time to get preregistration up to make this awesome I'm willing to wait. Just remember, More Rules= Less Fun, simple truth that science can prove.... I think.Luckily I already pre-registered at the con but I need to register a friend.

Mango Bunny

Will there be an announcement beforehand of when pre-reg will open or will it just happen? I can't seem to remember how it went in the last.....5 years I've gone.

ewu

We'll try to announce it in as many places as possible, but the forums are prob the best place cuz I will prob post it.

BUT, check the webpage, twitter and this forum.

I'm relatively certain that we will give you a ball park of when it will go up closer to when it will go up.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Jerry

Quote from: Lan Moore on October 03, 2010, 02:32:48 PM
Just remember, More Rules= Less Fun, simple truth that science can prove.... I think.

I'll politely disagree with the more rules = less fun hypothesis.  ;)

Keep in mind that as Fanime grows, the Staff is "by Fans for Fans" basis, and we need to make sure that everyone (staff and con-goers) alike enjoy themselves so they have a reason to come back. I personally dont know why a strong majority of personal opinions where "meh" from 2010, but then why come back? :P

its because everything cant be proclaimed as "epic" every single time... otherwise epic would be the norm, and thus epic would get dull or meh over time--- my 2 cents is that you make the most out of what you have, and it really does matter who and how you spend your Fanime. the rest is up to you.

I've been going to Fanime for 10+ years now (remember fanime just turned 'sweet 16') and I think that even tho I admit some years are better than others, the memories & adventures are always good times.

Hype for FanimeCon '11 - Steampunk theme and goggles FTW.
Word.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom