~*Digimon Gathering*~

Started by ChibiLi, October 08, 2010, 10:35:44 PM

ChibiLi

^ -^ Hi everyone! I've been a huge Digimon fan for years and have always wanted to create a gathering for the anime, but this coming Fanime 2011, it'll be my first time making a gathering o.o;;

SO, I'm going to, for now, assume that Saturday at 3pm would be a good time, but if anyone has a reason this isn't a good time, please let me know.

I also need as much help as possible because again I'm new at this, preferably someone who has done this before. :3 Thanku~

DAY: Friday or Saturday (undecided)
TIME:TBA

Total people so far: 5

~*Disclaimers*~

Behavior
   Try not to curse please, there'll be kids around after all.

AR710

I haven't organized gatherings either, but I think you need to format the first post a certain way, and include the disclaimer about photography. Also, let the moderator know about the gathering so she can add it to the official list.

Anyway, tentatively put me down as Arukenimon's human form :)
Fanime 2013 cosplays:
-Boa Hancock (One Piece)
-Arukenimon (Digimon 02)
-Mulan
-Jinora (Legend of Korra)
-Persian gijinka (Pokemon)

ChibiLi

Quote from: AR710 on October 08, 2010, 11:47:28 PM
I haven't organized gatherings either, but I think you need to format the first post a certain way, and include the disclaimer about photography. Also, let the moderator know about the gathering so she can add it to the official list.

Anyway, tentatively put me down as Arukenimon's human form :)

o.o;; Woah really?? Thats awesome I can't wait to see you there! Thank you for the tips~

K&K4ever

WOW! I'll try to stop by to take pictures :D I'll be making a Wizardmon cosplay soon . . . hopefully ^^;
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

ChibiLi

Quote from: K&K4ever on October 18, 2010, 11:33:25 PM
WOW! I'll try to stop by to take pictures :D I'll be making a Wizardmon cosplay soon . . . hopefully ^^;

O: Awesome! We need a Wizardmon xD

BSaphire

Just stopped by to let you know that your gathering is not "Officially" listed yet here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12406.0.html

Your photo disclaimer is not the Fanime Photo disclaimer that can be found on the third post here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.0.html

The first post will contain the official list (when complete) will be posted on the info boards around Fanime. It also contains dates and info for organizers. The 2nd post is Q & A that will help explain some of the info on the first post or commonly asked questions.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Thank You
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

K&K4ever

Still for right now I'm just a maybe ^^;

Quote from: ChibiLi on October 19, 2010, 10:17:12 AM
Quote from: K&K4ever on October 18, 2010, 11:33:25 PM

O: Awesome! We need a Wizardmon xD
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

ChibiLi

Quote from: BSaphire on October 19, 2010, 07:17:50 PM
Just stopped by to let you know that your gathering is not "Officially" listed yet here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12406.0.html

Your photo disclaimer is not the Fanime Photo disclaimer that can be found on the third post here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.0.html

The first post will contain the official list (when complete) will be posted on the info boards around Fanime. It also contains dates and info for organizers. The 2nd post is Q & A that will help explain some of the info on the first post or commonly asked questions.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Thank You
BSaphire

Thank you for your information. I was told I'm supposed to have my own disclaimer thats why :/