2011 BONES Gathering!(work in progress)

Started by cesspooloflight, October 09, 2010, 09:41:00 PM

cesspooloflight

So after my first Con I really wanted to make my next one awesome. I wanted to do a Darker Than Black gathering initially, but I saw this one image on a blog that had all the BONES characters and gave me this idea. Now, since this is my first time creating a gathering and my second Fanime I would appreciate any extra help. For now everything will be TBA until I can get some people to join. If you have a gathering of BONES related characters please talk to me either through a PM or AIM. It would be a lot easier if we could have your group join the gathering, but without replacing your gathering. The idea is simply to just create a gathering for fans of the work done by BONES. Thanks for your time and I hope this will be made into something great.

Examples of works by BONES can be found here http://www.imdb.com/company/co0073964/

Disclaimer: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

EDIT
Day: Sunday
Time: 1:30pm
MP: FiF CE
L: FiF CE
Italicized means maybe
BONES Gathering
Attending
Full Metal Alchemist
Nina the Chimera- azreale
Izumi Curtis- BSaphire
Alphonse-EJAY420
Riza Hawkeye-rini_mai
Roy Mustang- vietboy
Eureka Seven
Anemone- Seiyuu
Anemone-Aoi Memori
Eureka-CharminglyInsane
Star Driver
Takashi Dai- will [ishida]
Watanabe Kanako-Kaori
Watanabe Kanako-PsychicPsycho
Benio Shinada-Shii Arisugawa
George Honda-Siyegen
Kanako Brigade-xXunyuuXx
Ginga Bishounen- Rette
Tsunashi Takuto- DrayneO
Heroman
Joey Jones-Cosplay Cyborg
Darker Than Black
Suou Pavlichenko-empyreanfalling
Hei-volkodav

azreale

Sounds like fun!!! Count on me being there ad nina the chimera from fma!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

cesspooloflight

BSaphire

Quote from: cesspooloflight on October 28, 2010, 08:31:32 PM
Yes! That is exactly what I mean.
You might want to add them to the 1st post and 3pm Saturday is the Final Fantasy ALL gathering and 3 pm Sunday is the Shonen Jump gathering. Both are returning large gatherings so you should wait on your day & time till the big gatherings list theirs (that's in January so there is time to build this gathering.)
I am also running the Fullmetal Alchemist gathering so I will try to come to this if they are the same day. (That may be set for 11 am on Sunday because of Jump at 3pm. FMA may also be on Friday, but I need to check with the group I know are working on their cosplays to see which is better.) For now please list me as a maybe for Izumi Curtis.
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

Where did the organizer go that was handling this thread? Please post in here soon so I don't have to lock it.
Thank you
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

cesspooloflight

O sorry, I was just hoping for more takers before I update.

Seiyuu

Hello, I'll be showing up as Anemone from Eureka Seven! ❤

EJAY420

hey, count me in as Alphonse (armor). I probably will be doing the banner for the gathering as well. since i do work at a print shop. please PM me.
Most Impressive.

cesspooloflight

List updated

EJAY420

tread has been slow I see. Hope it gets bigger within time. So, how's the (Work in progress) coming?

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all u BONES characters!
Most Impressive.

will [ishida]

Since I'll never be able to create a Heroman outfit...count me in as Takashi Dai in his Vanishing Age outfit (hopefully) from Star Driver.
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

Cosplay Cyborg

Sooooo tempted to bring Joey Jones from HEROMAN... Does a collaboration with Marvel still count?

Kaori

If the meetup fits in my schedule I'll be sure to come as Watanabe Kanako of Star Driver :D
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

cesspooloflight

Quote from: Cosplay Cyborg on January 18, 2011, 10:00:22 PM
Sooooo tempted to bring Joey Jones from HEROMAN... Does a collaboration with Marvel still count?

Yeah that would totally count. Also, could I get a sense of when this should take place from you all?

Cosplay Circus

Sorry just a little confused as to how this gathering works since there's so many series on the list for that link... is this just one big group picture of all the series together..??
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

cesspooloflight

Quote from: Wolftale on February 06, 2011, 01:33:32 PM
Sorry just a little confused as to how this gathering works since there's so many series on the list for that link... is this just one big group picture of all the series together..??

Probably one big picture. Might have some by series if enough people join.

rini_mai

cesspooloflight

List Updated.

Any suggestions on the meeting place and time?

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: cesspooloflight on February 06, 2011, 09:33:14 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on February 06, 2011, 01:33:32 PM

Probably one big picture. Might have some by series if enough people join.

I'm not sure about how big the gatherings were for the other series, but the Soul Eater gathering was pretty big for a gathering that had been listed as small.

Well, guess I'll watch this thread anyway since I'll probably come if it isn't on any of my other gathering times that I'm attending.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)