2011 BONES Gathering!(work in progress)

Started by cesspooloflight, October 09, 2010, 09:41:00 PM

Shii Arisugawa

I'll be there as Benio Shinada, and my fiance Siyegen will be there as George Honda, both from Star Driver. We should have our friends as Tetsuya Gouda and Keito Nichi with us as well, but I'll confirm things with them before requesting to add them to the gathering list. 8D

I'd prefer the gathering to be on Sunday, since I already have 2 gatherings lined up for Saturday. Any time during the day works for me!

that's what shii said | angel hearts
small & slender. if you squeeze her too hard, her bones will break.

will [ishida]

I, too, vote for Sunday, preferably in the afternoon.
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

xXunyuuXx

I'll be Kanako Brigade version from Star Driver~

cesspooloflight

So i will probably request the times by the end of March or mid April. Any feedback would be great for the time. I am thinking that it will stay on a Sunday.

empyreanfalling

Rette

I'll be around as Takuto à la Ginga Bishounen from Star Driver. ^_^ Sunday is Masquerade so I'll come to gathering if it doesn't interfere with any meetings. =) Any time before 2 would be lovely.

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

PsychicPsycho

If I can make it, I'll be Kanako Watanabe as President. ^^

cesspooloflight

Hey there everyone! So I sent in the request and put 1:30 for the meeting time.

Aoi Memori

I'll pass on the note to my friends who will be Eureka and Renton and I will try my hardest to be either regular Anemone or ball gown Anemone. Can't wait for this ^_^
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

CharminglyInsane

I'm Aoi's friend, and I'll definately be there as Eureka!! Sunday works out perfectly for me, so I'm very excited!! ^^ <3

PsychicPsycho

Quote from: Rette on April 04, 2011, 08:46:23 AM
I'll be around as Takuto à la Ginga Bishounen from Star Driver. ^_^ Sunday is Masquerade so I'll come to gathering if it doesn't interfere with any meetings. =) Any time before 2 would be lovely.

Not to be a pushy bitch, but I double checked the list and my Ginga Bishounen (Rette) slid through the cracks. I just wanted to make sure you got her on the list. ^^;

cesspooloflight

Quote from: PsychicPsycho on May 11, 2011, 11:42:01 PM

Not to be a pushy bitch, but I double checked the list and my Ginga Bishounen (Rette) slid through the cracks. I just wanted to make sure you got her on the list. ^^;

Thank you for notifying me. List Updated!

volkodav

I'll be there as Hei from Darker Than Black.

Squad 11 Till Death

I love Darker Than Black, if I'd had more time I would try to show up as BK201, but I'm already committed to other events unfortunately. I'll still try to see about showing up to take pics though.

vietboy

Colonel Roy Mustang is at your service, but prepared, for all female cosplayers will be required to wear...TINY MINISKIRTS!
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

DrayneO

i am most likely attending. i'll be cosplaying Tsunashi Takuto. Just wearing the regular school uniform. Not the red star shirt or ginga bishounen

azreale

i dont know if your going to try and do this again next year but if so, I'll be going as lady jagara from wolf's rain
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)