JACC Halloween Party 2010 needs Volunteers!

Started by bentoboxbobby, October 14, 2010, 04:57:40 PM

bentoboxbobby

Hello Everyone,

The Japanese Art and Cultural Center will have a Halloween party from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.  We need some volunteers to help the kids (and adults!) get face painting. We also need some brushes donated to us too.   There is a Halloween Cosplay Competition from 1 - 2 PM for the best costume.  The prizes are donated from Mitsua, Kinokuniya, Clover Bakery, and most of the Japanese restaraunts in the area.

Please support the Japanese Art and Cultural Center.  We are a non-profit organization.  We are in dire need for some students.  We have barely any students on Wednesdays and Fridays.   I help volunteer for the Anime and Manga class on Wednesdays at 4, and now Fridays at 4.  We are good with the Saturday class.   If we do not get enough people who can attend the class, unfortunately, we would have to shut the class down on the weekdays.

I hope this message gets to people, and that it is part of your Cultural Center too.  Let's please support this, and take advantage of helping out, for the sake of keeping the center alive.

Warm Regards,

Bentoboxbobby

"For He will command His Angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalms 91:31

Jerry

I'm not sure if you were looking for volunteers to contact/PM you directly, or there was no information regarding.

Where: (again based on your post I was thinking "strawberry park" ) based on the descriptions the the local business involved... 685 Saratoga Avenue San Jose, CA 95129-2052 ??? at the Kinokunia Store plaza?
or does it take place at this JACC center? (couldnt find a local San jose area via google)

When? (you have a time but not a date (unless we are to assuming its on Oct 31st on halloween day)

How: to get in touch with your regards the inquiry about helping out or volunteering or participating...

just some ideas for better informative posting

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D