Gundam Universe Gathering 2011

Started by Mirai Noah, October 15, 2010, 10:58:14 AM

Shii Arisugawa

I'll be there as Elpeo Puru, and Siyegen as Judau Ashta both from Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ~ I have a gathering I plan on attending at 1:30pm on Saturday, so much later in the afternoon that same day works for me! ^^b

that's what shii said | angel hearts
small & slender. if you squeeze her too hard, her bones will break.

Mirai Noah

^Hey there! Adding you guys! XD

How about 4pm on Saturday then? Does that work for everyone?

Shii Arisugawa

will [ishida]

4PM sounds magical. And I'll be dragging a friend along as a random Anaheim Electronics classmate from UC ep 1.
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

Mirai Noah

Awesome! I'm thinking that we should meet at the Fountains in Front on the Marriott Side, since the Cosplay Battle is starting at 3:30pm on the Hilton side.

Mirai Noah

Well, it seems that there are a lot of gatherings at 4pm on Saturday now. :o I thought I had to wait for the 60+ people gatherings to be posted before I submitted the time, but I guess I could have submitted the time anyway...? But I guess that maybe we should push back the gathering to 4:30? Would that still work for everyone?

RyuHayabusa

4:30 p.m sounds fine. If anyone wants to do single photoshoots after the gathering, please pm me :D.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Shii Arisugawa

4:30pm and the location sounds good to me! LET'S DO THIS.

Mirai Noah

Woot! I'll put in the request them!  8)

EDIT: We are officially at 4:30pm on Saturday now!  :)

Mankan Chayor

I'm gonna be there as Frau Bow again!

Mirai Noah

obliviousedward

Man, I remember dressing as Duo Maxwell for this gathering a couple years back.  What an awesome experience!

I'll definitely be there to take lots of pictures this year.  No related cosplay for me this time around, sadly, but I do loves me some Gundam! <3

See you guys there!  (Looking forward to seeing the Duo and Trowa in particular! ;D)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Reizna

DDDDD:

Guys, I am so sorry for bailing out, but I wasn't able to make my Tieria cosplay in time.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays~
Queen | Final Fantasy Type-0 | Summer Uniform
Ruby | RWBY
Lenalee | D.gray-man

Mirai Noah

That's okay, thanks for letting me know. Hopefully you can join us next year! :)

Mirai Noah

IMPORTANT NOTICE

As I'm sure a lot of you know, Tohru Furuya, the voice of Amuro Ray from Mobile Suit Gundam, is a guest of honor this year at Fanime. Unfortunately, they just now posted the times for the autograph session, and it conflicts with the Gundam cosplay gathering. I know that a lot of you who plan on attending the gathering are also planning on attending the Furuya's panel and autograph session, as well as myself.

So, I have decided to move the gathering back an hour at 5:30pm. I've messaged BSaphire to let her know. However, I believe that it will be too late to change it on the schedule boards, etc. So if you have any friends planning on coming to the gathering, please notify them and get the word out. Thank you!

will [ishida]

Quote from: Mirai Noah on May 25, 2011, 04:32:34 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE

As I'm sure a lot of you know, Tohru Furuya, the voice of Amuro Ray from Mobile Suit Gundam, is a guest of honor this year at Fanime. Unfortunately, they just now posted the times for the autograph session, and it conflicts with the Gundam cosplay gathering. I know that a lot of you who plan on attending the gathering are also planning on attending the Furuya's panel and autograph session, as well as myself.

So, I have decided to move the gathering back an hour at 5:30pm. I've messaged BSaphire to let her know. However, I believe that it will be too late to change it on the schedule boards, etc. So if you have any friends planning on coming to the gathering, please notify them and get the word out. Thank you!

Oh my god YES THANK YOU! I've got a gathering during the Sunday autograph session too so this work out amazingly!
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

Mirai Noah

Mirai Noah

You can find my photos of the gathering here in my gallery!

Thank you to everyone who came! I know that I made the time change at the last minute, but I'm so happy that so people were able to make it! :)