Ninja Tournament 2011

Started by MokurenTattoo, October 18, 2010, 02:56:29 PM

MokurenTattoo

I remembered that last year, a bunch of people were playing the game Ninja by the fountain, and the people I were with talked about a Ninja tournament for 2011. So, I thought, let's suggest it. I was thinking a bunch of different groups, the winners playing one last game, then whoever comes out victorious wins a prize or something.
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

c2chaos

That sounds really fun! (^_^)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Somebody

Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

MyMidnightAffair

Any ninja from any anime/video game/ etc. can join?
s

MokurenTattoo

You don't have to be a ninja to play, you don't even have to cosplay. The game's just called Ninja because, well, I actually don't know. You just stand in a circle, attempt to hit someone's hand, but you have to freeze after doing so. You can only move any other time to dodge.
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

MyMidnightAffair

Sounds pretty good.
I'm up for a game of Ninja. :3

Minda91

I love that Idea.
I really love playing that game I haven't played it in forever.

r3za1264

MokurenTattoo

I'm happy to get positive feedback! I was introduced to the game while waiting in line for my badge at Fanime 2010, and now I'm in love with it. Hopefully a tournament will happen!
2012 Cosplays:

Rodney_Pheonix

Game room had three or four games of it going on saturday night / sunday morning. I kept on being mistaken as a boomer.... just because I went with gorilla tape does not mean I am not a hunter.. though maybe keeping my hood up would have helped lessen the confusion..but then I wouldn't be able to see around me.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

jackiemarie90

Hells yes!! I love that game!! :)
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

Rhornez

I remember when in 2009 it started out as a small group of 5 people including a Pikachu Cosplayer playing it,now its like a crap load of people.
it was way fun back then haha

Been going to Fanime Since 2008