ASSASSIN'S CREED 2011: Nothing is true, everything is permitted. *5/15

Started by junkeemunky, October 19, 2010, 11:42:52 PM

demetria656

Alright! SO I got new fabric for my Malik cosplay,re-did it, (With out a pattern, I was so scared that i would mess up!), finished it in four hours and it looks good! :D
I'll post new pictures soon, as soon as i paint on the symbols on the coat.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

tasukigirl

tasukigirl

Alright, so I'm hoping some of you are still reading this thread, because I'm taking over the gathering for Junkeemunky and I need to set a place for the gathering.

Right now I am going to propose the following, so please, PLEASE chime in if you have any objections, concerns, questions, etc.

Day: Saturday
Time: 10:30
Meeting Place: By the fountain on the Marriott side.

I was thinking we could all meet up and then walk over together. How does that sound? So far I have only heard back from one person on the coscom forum. D:

BSaphire

Quote from: tasukigirl on May 14, 2011, 07:44:32 AM
Alright, so I'm hoping some of you are still reading this thread, because I'm taking over the gathering for Junkeemunky and I need to set a place for the gathering.

Right now I am going to propose the following, so please, PLEASE chime in if you have any objections, concerns, questions, etc.

Day: Saturday
Time: 10:30
Meeting Place: By the fountain on the Marriott side.

I was thinking we could all meet up and then walk over together. How does that sound? So far I have only heard back from one person on the coscom forum. D:
I did not hear from Junkeemunky that she would not be able to handle this gathering. Have you tried to contact her via email? by pm on both forums? Let me know.
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

tasukigirl

BSaphire,

I've sent you a pm through both the fanime forums and coscom forums. If there are measures I need to take to help push this gathering forward, please advise. Your help is greatly appreciated.

:)

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

demetria656

My Malik cosplay is done! Woooo! Even though my selves look weird....BUT! It is done, I just need to cut my wig tmrw and find a feather.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK