"PlayStation" Gathering - LittleBigPlanet, Heavenly Sword, GoW, WKC, R&C, LoD, e

Started by FinalEvangelion, October 24, 2010, 04:36:07 PM

FinalEvangelion

I thought this may be a good idea. I had a SackBoy LittleBigPlanet costume last year that I didn't get to go to any gathering for.

I was thinking maybe for 2011, we could have a gathering for all the Sony 1st/2nd party franchises like Heavenly Sword, God of War, LittleBigPlanet, Legend of Dragoon, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted, Heavy Rain, etc.

It can be from any 1st/2nd party Sony published game on any PlayStation console. Not 3rd party exclusives like Valkyria, Yakuza, et

If you are interested, give your character name and game.

Little Big Planet
Final Evangelion(CC/FF) - SackBoy

Parappa the Rapper
CountMetal (CC) - Parappa the Rapper (maybe)

Ico
Hime no Toki (CC) - Ico?

God of War III
In Cadmium (CC) - Hermes?

Killzone
bsan89 - uniform ?

Day: TBA
Time: TBA

Photography Disclaimer

FanimeCon will be taking photographs at this years' Gathering/Event. If you do not want to be photographed, please step off to the side while those photos are being taken. By staying with the group while those photos are being taken, you are giving your permission to be photographed.

Sherbert

Oh my goodness Sackboy rocks!! He's like my favorite video game character of all time! :D Unfortunately I already signed up to go with a different group, but going as a Sackboy would be sooo awesome! Uhm, mind if I ask for links to pics as you as Sackboy? I have never seen anyone do that before! I really hope a group can pull off a Sony gathering, there's some neat characters from there. Good luck!

I was Snow Villiers from FFXIII accompanied by a Sazh Kastroy from the same game at Fanime 2011. If you have pictures of either of us send me a pm or email! Thanks!

FinalEvangelion

Here it was from last year...

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2603119/

Not sure I can run the gathering with the head on.  May have to have my friend actually give the instructions.

jackiemarie90

As a hardcore playstation fan, I approve greatly!! Although I need to play more games on this system. ha ha
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

PinkHairSasuke

FinalEvangelion

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

jackiemarie90

I'm planning a bioshock cosplay, I know xbox has this game as well but wondering if it still fits cause Itha's the system I played it on.  ;)
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

demetria656

Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

bsan89