Black and White Ball - Interested Dance Instructors for 2011

Started by tkdteo, October 27, 2010, 10:03:31 AM

tkdteo

Hey everyone.  If you or anyone you know is interested in becoming a dance instructor for the Black and White Ball in 2011 please let me know.  You can either post here or you can email [email protected].  This year's instructors were great and many of them are returning in 2011.  We are looking for more instructors to join this wonderful group and are looking to start things rolling after the holidays.  So if you are interested in teaching or assisting with dance lessons and/or the Black and White Ball, let me know.  Look forward to hearing from you.

- Jim
BWBall Head
2010-2012 BWBall Head
2009 BWBall 2nd
2008 BWBall Instructor

Wabbit98

I will be back again next year Jim, but you already knew that.   ;) :P :)

-Kevin
2010 - 2013 :Black and White Ball Staff

2014-2015 : Black and White Ball Department Second

2015 : Extravaganzas Division Second

PrincessCake

Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

tkdteo

PrincessCake,

If you get a chance, email me at [email protected] so we can talk a little bit more.  :)

- Jim
BWBall Head 2011
2010-2012 BWBall Head
2009 BWBall 2nd
2008 BWBall Instructor

OniCourseMusha

I know I'll be helping out people on EC Swing and Waltz.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

tkdteo

Even though FanimeCon 2011 is still 1/2 a year away, the BWBall staff is starting to get things ready.  So if you would like to be an assistant or instructor for 2011, please email [email protected].  We will be starting meetings for instructors/assistants soon to make sure we have enough time to plan for this great event.  So again, if you would like to help out with dance lessons or Black and White ball, contact us soon.  Thanks!

- Jim
BWBall Head 2011
2010-2012 BWBall Head
2009 BWBall 2nd
2008 BWBall Instructor