Monday 11 AM
0 (0%)
other (post in a reply)
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

azreale

VOCALOID GATHERING 2011!!!!
ATTENTION!!!!
i seem to have hit a very large bump in the road!  And said "bump" is putting my fanime plans  in jeopardy!!! So.  Since i may be financially unable to attend all together, i certainly shouldnt plan on running this gathering. So! I dont mind helping plan and such but if possible i need some one to step up and run it for me!  Im really sorry about this guys!

Day
TBA

Time
TBA

MP
TBA

L
TBA
List of attending~character of cosplayer

Azreale ~ Megurine Luka
Armored-Heart ~ Hatsune Miku
Armored-Heart's friend (?) ~ Kaito
errk ~ Rin (magnet)
shastina ~ Miku (magnet)
sierraslinger ~ Luka (magnet) or Meiko (magnet)
MokurenTattoo ~ Gakupo
DeCreep ~ "Punkish" Len (PD2)
c2chaos ~ Kaito(s) (?)
ICosplayNeji ~ Kaito (AHS)
Hibari_Fangirl & friends ~ mikuren & rin
yuixmisora ~ meiko or miku possibly with a mikuo
chibi*H A N A T S U K I & friend ~ Matryoshka Luka & Matryoshka Rin

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photoshoot & gaming ideas?!?!
Pictures:
the gang
each character
couplings

Games/ activities:
picnic
caramelldansen
Levan polka
dancing
chess/ checkers
parade
songs
Let me know if your interested!  who you'll be, ideas for activities/ pics, etc! i'll also love help planning this all! Thank you!
See you there!!!
HEY VOCALOIDS! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?! should/ would you all like it if i brought a screen & projector & played the dvd of the like Miku 39's giving day concert at the gathering? Let me know what you think!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Armored-Heart

Woot~

I'll be going again this year as Miku Hatsune. c: I'll also most likely have a Kaito with me.
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

azreale

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

MokurenTattoo

I'll be making a Gakupo cosplay for January, so maybe I'll bring it out for a nice gathering. (:
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

azreale

Thinking about offering shirts or sweatshirts that say "vocaloid 2011" w/ a pic on it at the gathering that i can mail out after the con of hand out at the con if people are willing to pay before hand. good bad idea?

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Armored-Heart

Quote from: azreale on November 06, 2010, 08:21:03 PM
Thinking about offering shirts or sweatshirts that say "vocaloid 2011" w/ a pic on it at the gathering that i can mail out after the con of hand out at the con if people are willing to pay before hand. good bad idea?

Hm, not so sure on that one. In my opinion it really depends on 1) the price and 2) the design. Personally, it'd have to be a really good design cause if I'm going to spend $20? on a shirt, I'd better like it. xD

c2chaos

I'm thinking about putting together a couple of different Kaito cosplays. but nothing's been set in stone yet.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

azreale

If i choose to do the shirts/ suveniours who should be the main character/ star?
Miku
Luka
the twins
Kaito
Meiko
teto
neru
haku
lily
Gumi
Gakupo
other? (who?)

PLEASE give me your input >.<

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

azreale

Quote from: c2chaos on November 10, 2010, 02:06:57 AM
I'm thinking about putting together a couple of different Kaito cosplays. but nothing's been set in stone yet.
great ^^ just try to keep me updated ^w^

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Armored-Heart

Quote from: azreale on November 10, 2010, 12:37:21 PM
If i choose to do the shirts/ suveniours who should be the main character/ star?

I don't think it's the best idea to strictly pick one. If you HAD to, I would say Miku because she's the most popular (from what I've seen). But a group picture of some sort would probably appeal to more people. c:

Are you drawing the design yourself or do you plan on commissioning someone/asking a gathering attendee to do so? Just curious. xD

azreale

Quote from: Armored-Heart on November 11, 2010, 01:00:15 AM

I don't think it's the best idea to strictly pick one. If you HAD to, I would say Miku because she's the most popular (from what I've seen). But a group picture of some sort would probably appeal to more people. c:

Are you drawing the design yourself or do you plan on commissioning someone/asking a gathering attendee to do so? Just curious. xD
im going to try do do it my self, but im sure i'll ask some friends or commission one or two people  on deviant art or something for more options especially since im almost positive im not a great enough artist to do this well enough. 

by main character i mean the one to be center stage on the shirt or up front, the others will all (or at least as many as can fit) will be on the shirts its  just who will be  the main focus this time around

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

DaKree~

azreale

Alrighty my Fellow Vocaloids! its about time to start talking about when/ where the gathering should be (so that it will work for as many people as possible!)   
also we need to figure out what kind of activities you guys want to do together at the gathering!
we can do many things including going out to eat or... well anything really.  let me know your ideas! i will let you know that i am busy with the inuyasha gathering at 11 AM on sunday.  so let me know what you all think! XD

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Armored-Heart

Last year it was on Friday towards mid to late afternoon which seemed to work out rather well, aside from the late time causing there to be not that many photographers. lol

Personally, it's hard to really commit to a time before I know what else will be happening at certain times. I'll be going to at least one other gathering this year and not to mention panels and such. And while I'd prefer to cosplay Miku on Saturday or Sunday, the obvious problem with that is it's obviously the most popular days to hold a gathering. xD; Hopefully my friend and I should be there though, as long as all goes well. c:

Just to throw some ideas out there; not all of us know every dance/song, so while dancing and karaoke seem like good ideas, they can be rather iffy. xD; But it'd be fun if we could perhaps learn dances and such from each other. c: I'm not too sure on how easy it is to really plan what will happen at a gathering, aside from photos. xD It'd be way awesome if someone brought a portable iPod player or something to play Vocaloid music though. c:

erkk

Miku
Luka
the twins
Kaito
Meiko
teto
neru
haku
lily
Gumi
Gakupo
other? (who?)

PLEASE give me your input >.<
you mean to buy?  it would probably be luka for me~~
Fanime 2013

erkk

Quote from: azreale on November 12, 2010, 11:54:05 AM
Alrighty my Fellow Vocaloids! its about time to start talking about when/ where the gathering should be (so that it will work for as many people as possible!)   
also we need to figure out what kind of activities you guys want to do together at the gathering!
we can do many things including going out to eat or... well anything really.  let me know your ideas! i will let you know that i am busy with the inuyasha gathering at 11 AM on sunday.  so let me know what you all think! XD
the best day for me and my friends will be saturday, thats the only day we will be there.
Fanime 2013

azreale

i've changed the poll so that is suits a more pressing matter!!! first is time, then we can figure out MP & L

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

ICosplayNeji

Hey! I'm still checking on funds, but I'm going to try and be there as Alice Human Sacrifice Kaito ^^

fishesloverice?

ima new to fanime >_< so im just going as Meiko from alice human sacrifice  :D
私の最後の意志で!

azreale

hey vocaloids!!!!
what do you guys think of me bringing a small projector and screen to the gathering and playing "some" of the miku live concert?

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)