FanimeCon 2011 Pre-Registration is OPEN!

Started by Sen, November 04, 2010, 09:44:33 PM

Poof-Aro

Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

Jinto

I have a question for anyone who would be so kind to answer.
I already bought my full weekend pass for myself and as well the two other people
going with me. I have however four other friends and family who want/interested in going but
they are going for a day.

Last year I believe it was $35 for a day (Fri.Sat.Sun) and $25 on Monday.
Is it the same prices this year, and can I add them to my group?

ewu

Quote from: Jinto on February 21, 2011, 03:06:49 PM
Last year I believe it was $35 for a day (Fri.Sat.Sun) and $25 on Monday.
Is it the same prices this year, and can I add them to my group?

The prices for one day memberships have yet to be issued. They will come out around March or April. You can expect them to be roughly the same, but they may go up...or even down from last year.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

kthardin

As the last thread for Professional Registration was locked, I figured I'd post in this one. 

The original ETA was the end of February, but now it is the middle of March, and it still does not appear to be open.  Any word on the current ETA?

Rin_chan

When does pre-reg end exactly? I'm sorry if this has already been answered and I missed it somehow :x

ewu

as it stands, the pre-reg should run until 3/31 11:59 PM
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Rin_chan

Quote from: ewu on March 20, 2011, 04:49:58 PM
as it stands, the pre-reg should run until 3/31 11:59 PM

awesome :3 thank you for the help

what is the difference in pre reg and early reg besides the price?

ewu

Paper badge for early reg. there may be some difference in the lines, depending on the time, day, and amount of people.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

kookiekween99

If almost everyone in my group is pre-reg, but one person is early reg because they got me their money late, and we pick the badges up Friday afternoon, would they still be in the same line or would we have to stand in two different lines?
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

ewu

Most likely the same line, but con is volatile, so no promises...look for signs:)

Quote from: kookiekween99 on March 21, 2011, 10:35:37 PM
If almost everyone in my group is pre-reg, but one person is early reg because they got me their money late, and we pick the badges up Friday afternoon, would they still be in the same line or would we have to stand in two different lines?
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

kookiekween99

Hopefully all my friends will be able to get their stuff together within the next week and a half and I won't have to bother with early reg. Thanks for the info. :)
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Rin_chan

Quote from: ewu on March 21, 2011, 09:40:12 PM
Paper badge for early reg. there may be some difference in the lines, depending on the time, day, and amount of people.

Ahh, I see, thank you very much. I'm registering myself and two friends soon as I get bills and life issues out of the way. I really hope to be able to pre-reg though. I want the awesome badge. XD

Maskenlav

Unless they change the pre-reg/early reg conditions it should be the same as previous years,. As for group-reg I have a question. If it's available for pre-registrations can 1 person pay for the entire group or does each individual member have to pay separately?

For example: I can pay the amount required to obtain the badges for all 3 members, or each individual needs to pay $25 each? (just a random number)
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

Kyra_Maverick

Quote from: Maskenlav on March 22, 2011, 02:48:23 PM
Unless they change the pre-reg/early reg conditions it should be the same as previous years,. As for group-reg I have a question. If it's available for pre-registrations can 1 person pay for the entire group or does each individual member have to pay separately?

For example: I can pay the amount required to obtain the badges for all 3 members, or each individual needs to pay $25 each? (just a random number)
If you're the leader of the group, you pay for everyones. They can't pay their own themselves.

Rin_chan

Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on March 22, 2011, 04:57:43 PM
Quote from: Maskenlav on March 22, 2011, 02:48:23 PM

If you're the leader of the group, you pay for everyones. They can't pay their own themselves.

so we have to pay it all at once on the same credit card?

I remember last year my friends had already registered and paid for themselves, but I was able to add myself to their group and pay for myself afterward.

Kyra_Maverick

This is how I did it this year:

I signed up first back in January and paid for myself. Then in February I registered a friend under my group and paid for them. Now in March I added 3 more people to my group and had to pay for those 3 all at the same time.

All unpaid accounts have to be paid up at the same time. You can have the group leader add one account at a time and have the individual pay for it then with their Paypal, but if the group leader has accounts made for everyone ahead of time, then they all have to be paid off at the same time, on the same Paypal account.

Rin_chan

Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on March 23, 2011, 07:43:07 PM
This is how I did it this year:

I signed up first back in January and paid for myself. Then in February I registered a friend under my group and paid for them. Now in March I added 3 more people to my group and had to pay for those 3 all at the same time.

All unpaid accounts have to be paid up at the same time. You can have the group leader add one account at a time and have the individual pay for it then with their Paypal, but if the group leader has accounts made for everyone ahead of time, then they all have to be paid off at the same time, on the same Paypal account.

Ahhh, yeah that actually makes complete sense XD thanks for the help

Sen

Pre-registration has closed. Thank you to those who have pre-registered. We will see you at con.

Early registration is now open. The price is $60 per full weekend badge.
http://registration.fanime.com
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07