FanimeCon 2011 Pre-Registration is OPEN!

Started by Sen, November 04, 2010, 09:44:33 PM

Sen

Hi everyone! It is my pleasure to announce that the FanimeCon 2011 pre-registration (including groups) is now up. The current price is at $45 per badge. It will not be at this price for long so please register now!!
;D

If you have any questions concerning the registration process do not hesitate to contact Registration staff at registrationATfanimeDOTcom

Registration link: http://registration.fanime.com

Ready? Set? Register!
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Poof-Aro

Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

Oniko

Whenever I go to checkout with
paypal has be down for two badges.  I only want one.  So how do I get rid of this other badge?
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Minda91

Is there a way I can pre pay for A hotel real cheep like I did last year in 2010?

LordKefka

Hoping there will be another great turn out for FanimeCon this year but.... I'm more hoping it doesn't explode down the line from the increased number of people from year to year... >.>;
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Lance

Quote from: Oniko on November 05, 2010, 05:07:53 PM
paypal has be down for two badges.  I only want one.  So how do I get rid of this other badge?

I have that same problem.

ewu

Quote from: Minda91 on November 05, 2010, 06:11:44 PM
Is there a way I can pre pay for A hotel real cheep like I did last year in 2010?

Please read the other threads, especially posts replying to your own posts before posting.

Quote from: ewu on November 05, 2010, 01:14:11 AM
if you are looking for hotel reg, that will not be up until Jan, Dec at best.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Sen

Quote from: Lance on November 05, 2010, 07:46:39 PM

We are aware of the issue and are currently investigating it. Sorry for the trouble!
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

tokidoki

I preregistered the last day of Fanime 2010 for 3 people, but now I can't login using last year's registration information. 2 reg. site doesn't recognize it.Therefore, set up  a new registration. I want to check to see if my 3 paid badges are correctly accounted for.ill theire

Will there be notification by email to the ones that registered super early on the last day of Fanimecon 2010?

THanks!!!

megamoth

Quote from: Lance on November 05, 2010, 07:46:39 PM

Me too. My registration doubles whenever I try to check out.

Sherbert

I have pre registered a group and then realized that all of the money would be coming out of my personal account all at once (I know, I should have realized this sooner. >.<) it's only 5 people but will my pre registered group become invalid if I do not pay by the 12th, like would I have to re-register? Or will my registration stay open since I actually 'registered' before the 12th and I can pay later? I should be able to get the money soon enough, but it's more of a curiosity question and it would be nice to know ahead of time in case I can't get the money together for some reason. Thanks!

I was Snow Villiers from FFXIII accompanied by a Sazh Kastroy from the same game at Fanime 2011. If you have pictures of either of us send me a pm or email! Thanks!

kookiekween99

I'm curious, is there anyone not getting the double badge problem? I'm trying to decide whether to ask my mom to pay for our registration tonight or to wait a few days.

@Sherbert: You don't have to re-register, but you can't lock in the $45 price without paying before the deadline. Your registration isn't complete until you pay, so you could register today and wait a few months before paying. Your data wouldn't be lost, but you'd still have to pay whatever price is being offered at the time of payment.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

OGIGA

Quote from: kookiekween99 on November 06, 2010, 09:23:08 PM
I'm curious, is there anyone not getting the double badge problem?
I didn't have the problem, and I registered at midnight Nov 5.

By the way, I didn't get a registration number like I did in the past.

ewu

Quote from: Sherbert on November 06, 2010, 08:07:44 PM
I have pre registered a group and then realized that all of the money would be coming out of my personal account all at once (I know, I should have realized this sooner. >.<) it's only 5 people but will my pre registered group become invalid if I do not pay by the 12th, like would I have to re-register? Or will my registration stay open since I actually 'registered' before the 12th and I can pay later? I should be able to get the money soon enough, but it's more of a curiosity question and it would be nice to know ahead of time in case I can't get the money together for some reason. Thanks!

You must have paid before 11/12.

Quote from: tokidoki on November 06, 2010, 04:01:28 PM
I preregistered the last day of Fanime 2010 for 3 people, but now I can't login using last year's registration information. 2 reg. site doesn't recognize it.Therefore, set up  a new registration. I want to check to see if my 3 paid badges are correctly accounted for.ill theire

Will there be notification by email to the ones that registered super early on the last day of Fanimecon 2010?

THanks!!!

Those registrations have yet to be loaded into the database, once they are, an announcement will go out on the webpage and you can retrieve your accounts by using your e-mail on the "retrieve login" option. An email will not go out, because we do not like sending mass emails to hundreds of people....they usually call that SPAM....

Quote from: kookiekween99 on November 06, 2010, 09:23:08 PM
I'm curious, is there anyone not getting the double badge problem? I'm trying to decide whether to ask my mom to pay for our registration tonight or to wait a few days.

The double account issue should have been resolved, please try again. If the problem persists, please email registrationATfanimeDOTcom .
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

milkychu

How come it expires in a matter of days? Wasn't last year we had like a month, until the price changed?
♥ FANIME 2010 PICTURES ♥
http://artemis6.deviantart.com/•
♥FANIME Lolita PANEL♥
http://www.youtube.com/user/connie4790◘

Hibari_Fangirl

Is the Pre-Reg receipt supposed to show FANIME2010 instead of FANIME2011?  ???
Thanks. 8D
FanimeCon'13 - Kuroko Tetsuya, Kagamine Len (Punkish, Revamped!Alice Human Sacrifice, Prince), Rainbow Dash (Genderbend), Alois Trancy (Revamped)

ctrlzproductions.deviantart.com

https://www.hetchrome.deviantart.com
https://www.fanfiction.net/~hetch

Poof-Aro

milkychu: No last year it lasted for like a week. This is much better.
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

daRkNarUto

I'm a little concerned about the fact that the fanime registration process does not use SSL (https).......

M

Quote from: milkychu on November 09, 2010, 12:19:19 AM
How come it expires in a matter of days? Wasn't last year we had like a month, until the price changed?
Last year, we opened pre-reg around the same time. This year, we actually extended pre-reg at the low rate for a few more days due to a few hiccups on our end. We didn't want to punish our past/current/future members for something out of their control. :)
Quote from: Hibari_Fangirl on November 09, 2010, 08:55:45 PM
Is the Pre-Reg receipt supposed to show FANIME2010 instead of FANIME2011?  ???
Thanks. 8D
It should. This issue has been reported.
Quote from: daRkNarUto on November 10, 2010, 04:41:54 PM
I'm a little concerned about the fact that the fanime registration process does not use SSL (https).......
I'm not sure the status about this, but I will pass it along to those that work on the website.

Edit: I have been given clarification. The Paypal transaction is secured on their end. Hooray for that.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

oc3anofdr3ams