Group shizniz

Started by Mango Bunny, November 05, 2010, 12:01:14 AM

Mango Bunny

So I did the group thing this year... Can another group member pick up HIS badge or does it have to be me? Out of curiosity.

SOawesomeness

I'm unsure of what you're specifically talking about, but the FAQ says:

Quote from: Registration FAQQ: Who can pick up the collective group's badges? What does the leader need to pick up the badges?
A: Only the group leader can pick up the badges. No one else may pick up the group's badges- this is to prevent theft. The leader must have a valid government issued photo ID during pick-up- otherwise, no one can pick up their badges. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE BADGES TO THE GROUP MEMBERS. Any lost badges will result in a re-print fee.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Mango Bunny

Well, I don't expect someone else to pick up everyone's badges, but what about their own specific badge? Say I'm the leader for Carl, Benny and Jack. Jack wants to go get his Jack's badge. Can he do this??

SOawesomeness

Because he's part of a group, he can't. Only the group leader can pick up the badge.
If Jack wants to get his own badge and he knows 100% for sure that he wants to, he'd need to be in his own group.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Mango Bunny